Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Forum suggestions

1. Top Of Page | #21

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by wrxspeed56 View Post
    I think when its your birthday you should get some kind of gift or prize from the community like a sticker ect ...
    That would be something I could work on, but it would only be for premium members. Good idea. :tup:
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

2. Top Of Page | #22

User Info Menu

is the idea of submitting user photos and using them in the rotating banner still in the works? id submit photo as well just not sure if there was enough intrest or what...

3. Top Of Page | #23

User Info Menu

would love to see a "view your posts" link

4. Top Of Page | #24
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ampped88 View Post
    would love to see a "view your posts" link

5. Top Of Page | #25
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

it would be nice to get the notification bar light up when some one comments on your post. so you don't have to keep refreshing or going to your post and such, also i would be nice for free members to post at least one picture of there subaru as a display icon

6. Top Of Page | #26
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

and have a button you click to keep updated with certain posts. like say if i posted in 3 threads, and i want to keep updated on 2 of them, i should get either emails or have the notification icon flash at me for when those 2 get updated.

disregard i just saw you can subscribe to threads

7. Top Of Page | #27

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by wrxspeed56 View Post
    I think when its your birthday you should get some kind of gift or prize from the community like a sticker ect ...
    this works for me!

8. Top Of Page | #28
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by subarupagan View Post
    also i would be nice for free members to post at least one picture of there subaru as a display icon
    I understand and I've heard this numerous times lol

It cost money to host pictures on the site. We pay for this site out of personal pockets and it gets expensive really quick. Thats why those kinds of features are reserved for premium (paying) members.

I believe you can still have a profile picture though.

9. Top Of Page | #29

User Info Menu

Nope John there is no profile pic for free members. Sorry. I wish I could do more. We aren't for everyone. We also have live chat for premium members.
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

10. Top Of Page | #30
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

But... it IS only $45 to be a top of the line "Sponsor" member. You get a bunch of stuff including tshirt, stickers, and the ability to post/host pictures and access to the Gargage to show off your build!

It costs less than a cup of Starbucks a month... and it helps us keep this site up and running to come up with more and more features/benfits everyday! think about it that way.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast