Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT! PLEASE READ! WE ARE BACK ONLINE!!!!

1. Top Of Page | #11

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Stasis View Post
    Yes
    Good, thank you.
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

2. Top Of Page | #12
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Stasis View Post
    Hoping you've moved to a raid 1+0 situation
    +1
    That, or a RAID-Z2! Double hard disk fail-over! Although, I have no idea what OS this stuff is running on. My guess is Winderz. Which would be a shame. Running nmap to determine results...

@JJ
    As I've mentioned before, I've got some resources that you might want to take consideration of if you're having these kind of issues. Just PM so I can grab a bit of info.

EDIT: Wholey cow! Undetermined OS due to the network being 13 hops away! Where are you hosting this site, JJ, Zimbabwe?! Lol. No matter, really. If you could let me know what OS, I can host encrypted backups for you for free!
    Last edited by eekay; 01-23-2012 at 02:39 AM.

3. Top Of Page | #13
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

to be honest.... Im not a idiot with computers but you guys are speaking Latin to me. No fuggin idea what you are saying Eek lol

4. Top Of Page | #14
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Haha. I've been working with this kind of stuff for over 15 years. So, it's kind of "second nature", if you will. No need to worry about what I'm talking about, though. Lol. Just trying to make sure there aren't any further issues with JJ's stuffs.

5. Top Of Page | #15

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by eekay View Post
    +1
    That, or a RAID-Z2! Double hard disk fail-over! Although, I have no idea what OS this stuff is running on. My guess is Winderz. Which would be a shame. Running nmap to determine results...

@JJ
    As I've mentioned before, I've got some resources that you might want to take consideration of if you're having these kind of issues. Just PM so I can grab a bit of info.

EDIT: Wholey cow! Undetermined OS due to the network being 13 hops away! Where are you hosting this site, JJ, Zimbabwe?! Lol. No matter, really. If you could let me know what OS, I can host encrypted backups for you for free!
    We are now in house which is in NC. We are now on a brand new state of the art system. We have upgraded which we where in the process of doing before we crashed.
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

6. Top Of Page | #16

User Info Menu

Please if you like what we do for the community, please buy a membership today. We need our members to stand behind us in this time of need.

7. Top Of Page | #17

User Info Menu

Please bare with us if you get some glitches. We are getting it all 100% perfect for everyone.

8. Top Of Page | #18
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

woot its back!

9. Top Of Page | #19

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by wo^tron View Post
    woot its back!
    Yep it is!

Please support us by purchasing a membership today!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast