Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT! PLEASE READ! WE ARE BACK ONLINE!!!!

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT! PLEASE READ! WE ARE BACK ONLINE!!!!

I'm sure many of you are wondering what the heck happened to IGOTASUARU.COM as we have been off line since Friday at 5:00 PM Eastern time. Well to make a long story short we where moving to a new in house server to give us more speed, safety, reliability, and room to grow as a company as we have expanded very quickly. The truth is a catastrophic failure of 2 drives on our third party hosting service wiped us all out. We had everything backed up from a few days ago off site. Thank God cause if we didn't I wouldn't be here typing this to you all. We are now on a whole new system and ready to rock-n-roll again. So thank you for all the emails and support you have sent our way.

This also has been a huge financial set back for us and we are asking you the community to step up. If you could either please buy a membership or send a donation of any type to "orders@igotasubaru.com". We would be deeply thankful and grateful to you the community.

I would also like to send a huge shout out to Jeff the guy behind the scenes who never gave up for us! Thanks pal and God bless you all for the support of I.G.O.T.A.
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

2. Top Of Page | #2
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Welcome back everyone!

3. Top Of Page | #3
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Since we did use a backup to get everything up and running, we lost a few days worth of posts. As well, a few of the new features we installed are not working properly...nothing major though.

If you find any issues, don't hesitate to let us know and we will get on it as soon as we can!

PS- sorry for the lost posts

4. Top Of Page | #4
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

I just paid my membership! Sorry it took so long.

5. Top Of Page | #5
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

I was about to say that lol

6. Top Of Page | #6
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Hoping you've moved to a raid 1+0 situation

7. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

Guys try it now.
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

8. Top Of Page | #8
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

I can see!

9. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

Good so now it works?

10. Top Of Page | #10
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Yes

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast