Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  1

Thread: Overdue "Hello."

1. Top Of Page | #1
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Overdue "Hello."

Hey, folks, I've been a member here for a while but never got around to posting mine.

I live in Utah, and the stock '06 Impreza 2.5i is the first Subaru I've ever owned.

Not sure how I feel about the engine design yet, but time will tell.

I bought this car for a song for my son because he wanted to learn how to drive a manual.

I can thank "Need for Speed" for that.

He gave up on that after his anxiety had him constantly grinding and dumping the clutch.

So, now I have a Subaru Impreza lol I've already had to do a fair amount of work on this but little to the engine itself.

It turned out that the teenager I bought this thing from decided he had himself an offroad rally car.

We still need to replace all four struts, find a leak in the AC system, replace the windshield, reshape the body under one of the tail lights, so it stops letting water in when it rains, possibly get the alignment fixed, re-tint the glass and headlights and give it a paint job.

Thanks to the increased cost of living, this is a slow process, but I am making headway.

I am looking forward to partaking and imparting knowledge.

2. Thanks IGOTASUBARU thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTASUBARU liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Overdue "Hello."

Welcome to the Subie family!

God bless,
    igotasubaru
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.