Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  1

Thread: Toyota Loyalist Considering a Change!

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Toyota Loyalist Considering a Change!

My last 3 purchases have been Toyotas, and I drive it until the wheels fall off, kind of guy.

My wife wants to downsize from her 09 Highlander, and the new RAV4 isn't really getting either one of us too excited.

We just started looking into the 2021 Forester and wanted to see if anyone could finally push me over the edge to change my loyalty.

Have the oil consumption issues really been rectified?

Anyone able to tell me personal experience about the Forester and how much they love it?

Thanks in advance for any insight!

2. Thanks IGOTASUBARU thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTASUBARU liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Toyota Loyalist Considering a Change!

Quote Originally Posted by sparky930 View Post
    My last 3 purchases have been Toyotas, and I drive it until the wheels fall off, kind of guy.

My wife wants to downsize from her 09 Highlander, and the new RAV4 isn't really getting either one of us too excited.

We just started looking into the 2021 Forester and wanted to see if anyone could finally push me over the edge to change my loyalty.

Have the oil consumption issues really been rectified?

Anyone able to tell me personal experience about the Forester and how much they love it?

Thanks in advance for any insight!
    Welcome to the family, Subie friend.

The oil consumption has been fixed, but it's always a good idea to check every 1000 miles in the first few thousand miles as the motor breaks in.

God bless,
    igotasubaru
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

4. Top Of Page | #3
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Re: Toyota Loyalist Considering a Change!

Quote Originally Posted by IGOTASUBARU View Post
    Welcome to the family, Subie friend.

The oil consumption has been fixed, but it's always a good idea to check every 1000 miles in the first few thousand miles as the motor breaks in.

God bless,
    igotasubaru
    Toyota is good.

Had a Paseo and Tacoma.

Other family members Camry and Corolla.

You can’t go wrong with the safety, tech, reliability, and cool factor of the Subarus.

Sent from my iPhone using

Tapatalk