Likes Likes:  1

Thread: AWD light

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Top Of Page | #1
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

AWD light

I have a 2005 Outback and this Warning Light is on.

How do I solve the problem?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Thanks IGOTASUBARU thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTASUBARU liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: AWD light

@elad976 did you try to reset it by disconnecting the battery?
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

4. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Also faced this problem, the bigger issue was that I was on the road at night in the middle of nowhere and it gave me a really big scare to be fair.

I took it as karma to be fair cause just before I left from home one of my boys got me an emergency flashlight type of thing.

This one to be more exact https://www.amazon.com/Vont-Flashlig.../dp/B089T8HDBV and I laughed that I wouldn't have where to use it.

Well, it came in great use when I stoped to look at the car and also to amke it visible on the side of the road until some mechanics that I called came.

5. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Oh, I had the same issue and couldn't turn the warning lights off for like a month, and it was so overwhelming and disturbing. I watched several Youtube videos, but none helped. Then, I decided to get some external help and went to the closest auto repair shop. They diagnosed what was going wrong with my car, and they basically restarted the engine, disconnected the battery, and reconnected it back. So, maybe try doing this. By the way, I'd like to install some car interior LED lights, and the only accessible ones I found were these https://www.ukled.co.uk/led-drivers.html . Does anyone know where I could find LED lights for cars?