Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Just an idea....thoughts please?

1. Top Of Page | #11
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

That can be helpful to someone who is having car problems and broke.

2. Top Of Page | #12

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
    That can be helpful to someone who is having car problems and broke.
    exactly. and at the end of the day, cars are what this community is about. I will even help someone with repairs if they need it. it's just one of those lines when it comes to handing people money. I'll hand a bum some food, but not money.

3. Top Of Page | #13

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Fujiwara View Post
    of teh used variety! I got something for you!

seriously though, I have stock parts that if a member needed i would gladly give up to take care of someone. much better idea than $$$
    I think helping people with stock or used parts that people dont need or wnat any more is a better idea than money. at least if someone does scam the system then its only parts you dont really need yourself anyway. If what they really need is a part they would be just as happy with the part instead of the money to get it.

4. Top Of Page | #14
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

I agree with this. I'll throw down some money. I think it needs to be up to a vote of those who donate as to award the funds to the person. Also, what if we limit it to paying members or at least those who donated to the fund?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Top Of Page | #15

User Info Menu

I think you boys are on to something. I likey!
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

6. Top Of Page | #16

User Info Menu

I would be willing to donate stock parts as I acquire them as well. You never know when someone might need a stock brake-line
    Haters gon' hate

7. Top Of Page | #17
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

haha like me?

8. Top Of Page | #18

User Info Menu

Yessir. If only I had everything for the brake swap back then...
    Haters gon' hate

9. Top Of Page | #19

User Info Menu

we could almost do this as a "Scholarship" of sorts. take applications and such and reward on an as needs basis. almost like a "Sponsorship" lol.

10. Top Of Page | #20

User Info Menu

I like Fuji's idea.. Help a man get what he needs, not give him the means to get it and assume that he'll do what you intend.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast