Basic Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by wrxspeed56 View Post
    You would be correct sir.

2. Top Of Page | #1582

User Info Menu

You would be correct sir.
    I worked there for a while, myself. I started off in office supplies and then they moved me over to Easy Tech. I hated just about every second that I worked there...

3. Top Of Page | #1583
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    I worked there for a while, myself. I started off in office supplies and then they moved me over to Easy Tech. I hated just about every second that I worked there...
    I've been here coming up 4 years. I've been dicked on positions. Dicked on raises. Everything. Its BS. and I think I'm a good employee always on time always at work doing work
    Last edited by wrxspeed56; 02-18-2012 at 10:20 AM.

4. Top Of Page | #1584
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba02STi View Post
    HG's are cake... If you need any pointers just ask...

I'm sure the HG installation will be pretty easy. It has been getting the engine out that has been difficult, being my first time. A lot of labeling, pics, rusty stubborn bolts, etc. I will be so stoked when I get that baby out and on the engine stand.

5. Top Of Page | #1585

User Info Menu

Yea the first time you pull an engine is always tricky. Once you do it a few times it gets easier with each time lol because you pic up on little tricks to make it easier

6. Top Of Page | #1586

User Info Menu

I've been here coming up 4 years. I've been dicked on positions. Dicked on raises. Everything. Its BS. and I think I'm a good employee always on time always at work doing work
    They dicked around with me for the entire time I worked there. My manager hated me, for multiple reasons. He also keyed my car, for about 25" and straight down to the primer. And yes, I know it was him for a fact. He also manipulated the how he hired temps and allowed some people to transfer back to our store, just so he would be "forced" to let me go. He even purposely tried to piss me off to the point that I would react negatively and violently when he brought me into the office to tell me. Funny thing is, I was happy as could be that he got rid of me. I had already just gotten a job somewhere else and wanted out. So, it's okay. Especially since I got back at them. I just won't say how.

7. Top Of Page | #1587

User Info Menu

Took the nite off for some Monster Jam.
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

8. Top Of Page | #1588

User Info Menu

Rethinking my goals, fix up the wagon then swap? Or bugeye...

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk

9. Top Of Page | #1589
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    They dicked around with me for the entire time I worked there. My manager hated me, for multiple reasons. He also keyed my car, for about 25" and straight down to the primer. And yes, I know it was him for a fact. He also manipulated the how he hired temps and allowed some people to transfer back to our store, just so he would be "forced" to let me go. He even purposely tried to piss me off to the point that I would react negatively and violently when he brought me into the office to tell me. Funny thing is, I was happy as could be that he got rid of me. I had already just gotten a job somewhere else and wanted out. So, it's okay. Especially since I got back at them. I just won't say how.
    Pm me please I'm curious

10. Top Of Page | #1590
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

I got a new (used) JVC deck for the Fozzy. Not a big fan of JVC but it was cheap and plug n play ready since it came out of a Suby. Tomorrow Ill be attempting to get my Morettes wired up.

one of the H1's is burnt out. Is there any possibility to get them locally or am I stuck waiting for shipping?

Page 159 of 480 FirstFirst ... 59109149157158159160161169209259 ... LastLast