Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 420 of 480 FirstFirst ... 320370410418419420421422430470 ... LastLast
Results 4,191 to 4,200 of 4795

Thread: The official post whore thread.

1. Top Of Page | #4191

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by wrxspeed56 View Post
    Tires are getting mounted first thing in the morning. I should have a few pics of how ir looks before i have to go into work
    Good deal.
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

2. Top Of Page | #4192

User Info Menu

Those wheels look BA I like the simple 5 spoke look.

3. Top Of Page | #4193

Ladies First

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by wrxspeed56 View Post
    so what do you guys think worth the wait?
    Are you thrilled with them? Really that's the most important thing. They are really sexy wheels IMO. And you have them for OC. :-)

4. Top Of Page | #4194

User Info Menu

Wheels look awesome and you got them before OC!
    To bad it took so long and no updates from WheelDude. I've always wondered about them.

Diamonds might be some girls best-friend, but for me it's the Subies!"

5. Top Of Page | #4195
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

So i f'ed up when i got tires i wanted a stretch but i did not want this way too much. So my tire shop ordered me new tires that will be here tomorrow and they are gonna mount them. I gotta return the falkens to discount tire direct. This is how horrible they looked
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails uploadfromtaptalk1369944121205.jpg  

6. Top Of Page | #4196

User Info Menu

That is way to much! I agree with you.
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

7. Top Of Page | #4197
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

New tires look like this had to bump up a size and do 235/40 im picking them up tomorrow morning and slapping them on im alot happier with this stretch
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails uploadfromtaptalk1369974029989.jpg  

8. Top Of Page | #4198

User Info Menu

I run 235s on wheels that are two inches thinner, ya funny. I'm getting the STi detailed today & I'm really nervous about it. We shall see. Beach tomorrow.
    Every thug needs a lady.

9. Top Of Page | #4199
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

A pic from the photoshoot
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails uploadfromtaptalk1370053864991.jpg  

10. Top Of Page | #4200

User Info Menu

Awesome!

Page 420 of 480 FirstFirst ... 320370410418419420421422430470 ... LastLast