Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 453 of 480 FirstFirst ... 353403443451452453454455463 ... LastLast
Results 4,521 to 4,530 of 4795

Thread: The official post whore thread.

1. Top Of Page | #4521

User Info Menu

The blue could have used a couple more coats. If you look close there are a few thin spots.

2. Top Of Page | #4522

User Info Menu

How many coats did you use?
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

3. Top Of Page | #4523

User Info Menu

That's still pretty cool, regardless.
    Every thug needs a lady.

4. Top Of Page | #4524

User Info Menu

It has 3 coats on a glossy black base. I should have done a white dip base before the blue. But thanks

5. Top Of Page | #4525

User Info Menu

I love using plastidip. I have been debating on getting a sprayer and doing whole car dips. The market around me isn't quite enough tho.

6. Top Of Page | #4526
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

I hardly ever go to Westchester the one time I do some guy gets shot 6 times half a block away from where I'm standing. Hearing the gun shots reign out

7. Top Of Page | #4527

User Info Menu

I lived in West Chester PA at one point.....big college town with cops on bicycles.....they always made me laugh

8. Top Of Page | #4528

User Info Menu

what is going on everyone? Today is just a chill day for me. I leave for work tomorrow morning and yesterday i got more of the focus pulled apart only to find a significant pool of coolant in the intake manifold and a warp spot on the head...... got to love it...

9. Top Of Page | #4529

User Info Menu

Not to much. Just been working like a dog, lol.
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

10. Top Of Page | #4530

User Info Menu

Haha yea me too. I official have a website for BFRaA. Now just getting it to my liking

Page 453 of 480 FirstFirst ... 353403443451452453454455463 ... LastLast