Bam cruising Picture!

2. Top Of Page | #4142

User Info Menu

Awesome pic!

Diamonds might be some girls best-friend, but for me it's the Subies!"

3. Top Of Page | #4143
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

I cant, bought that for mom. Besides, its 4EAT *boooo*but the big *** sunroof and heated seats are nice

4. Top Of Page | #4144
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Wheels are shipped!

5. Top Of Page | #4145
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Me and jralli met jennaboo32 on the drunk bus last night in ocmd

6. Top Of Page | #4146

User Info Menu

Unhappy Monday yall. I'm sick as a dog, at work. I should be in bed.
    Every thug needs a lady.

7. Top Of Page | #4147

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DownforceTom View Post
    Unhappy Monday yall. I'm sick as a dog, at work. I should be in bed.
    Hope you get better soon.
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

8. Top Of Page | #4148
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Just emailed this to rota. I am pissed and furious i will never order wheels from them again

Dear Wheeldude,

My name is Nicholas Lembotesis.

On 2/7/2013 I placed my order for a set of RT5's. S.O.No. 101490. When i placed my order I was assured that it would only take 2 months to receive my set of wheels. It is now 5/22 and they have finally shipped out. Needless to say I am very fed up with the customer service and support that I received and felt that I've been lied too.

Throughout the entire time. I did not receive one update on what was going on with my wheels. If i had not called I would not have known anything that was going on especially why my wheels were not coming when they were supposed to be coming.

The wheels came in on 5/16 and i did not receive call that they had come in or that i needed to pay the rest of my balance. I decided to take it upon myself on 5/17 to call and the customer service told me that they came in and i paid my balance over the phone. I was then told that they would ship on 5/17 that friday and customer service told me i would receive them friday 4/24 or 5/27 THE LATEST. I was expecting an email with my tracking information and did not receive one. Now today tuesday i decided to call ask about tracking and im told that i did not receive a tracking number because the wheels had not been shipped yet. I ask why they did not get shipped on friday like I was told. And Customer service told me they came in late on friday and thats why they did not ship. BUT i was originally told that they came in on thursday. SO i asked if they did not ship out on friday i understand. but why did they not ship out on monday then? And customer service did not have an answer. I was PROMISED they would be shipped out today and that i would still receive them friday or monday. I looked at the tracking number and they are not due to be here till Wednesday 5/29. which also a lie from what customer service told me.

Needless to say ive been waiting 4 months for a set of wheels, after being only told 2 months. With ZERO updates on them if it wasent for me following up on them. AND then on top of that them not being shipped and being lied to about shipping.

I've missed multiple shows events because of wheels i was supposed have. If i knew this i would have ordered something else.
    I WILL NEVER ORDER from Wheeldude AGAIN because of this.

Nick

9. Top Of Page | #4149

User Info Menu

Either will I after what I seen you go through.

I will also post this to our Facebook page so other people know how they are.
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

10. Top Of Page | #4150
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Obviously block my name out please. As soon as i get their response ill post it here which better be today

Page 415 of 480 FirstFirst ... 315365405413414415416417425465 ... LastLast