Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 471 of 480 FirstFirst ... 371421461469470471472473 ... LastLast
Results 4,701 to 4,710 of 4795

Thread: The official post whore thread.

1. Top Of Page | #4701

User Info Menu

I've been to baseball games, seafood restaurants at the beach, dog beaches & such. It's been a decent winter.
    Every thug needs a lady.

2. Top Of Page | #4702

User Info Menu

Oh you lucky turd. I hate the cold....it's been nothing but and snow here in ohio

3. Top Of Page | #4703

User Info Menu

The kid that had my WRX before me was redicuolous. I pulled out so much wiring from old broken LED lights and junk it's redicuolous. There are still some under the dash I didn't get to today but I did give it a good cleaning and plastidipped the scoop black to cover the faded cheap carbon fiber. Lip will be plastidipped and installed along with fixing the Spatz and skirts by the end of the week

4. Top Of Page | #4704

User Info Menu

Don't you hate hack jobs?
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

5. Top Of Page | #4705

User Info Menu

Yea. You should see the job they did on the low beam HIDs. Those will be coming out soon too

6. Top Of Page | #4706

User Info Menu

That sucks.
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

7. Top Of Page | #4707

User Info Menu

Yea. The wiring is a nightmare. And the HIDs are cheap and not bright at all

8. Top Of Page | #4708

User Info Menu

People buying junk.

9. Top Of Page | #4709

User Info Menu

Yep. I don't. Can't stand junk

10. Top Of Page | #4710

User Info Menu

The wife snapped this today while we were cleaning the cars

Page 471 of 480 FirstFirst ... 371421461469470471472473 ... LastLast