Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 409 of 480 FirstFirst ... 309359399407408409410411419459 ... LastLast
Results 4,081 to 4,090 of 4795

Thread: The official post whore thread.

1. Top Of Page | #4081
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Top of the trop meet is this Saturday i gotta figure out how to get out of work.

Tom idk if u heard but their building a sonic on mcdade. Thats going to be the new car meet spot.

Monday nights in edgmount. Tuesdays subaru art museum meet on the steps

2. Top Of Page | #4082
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Howdy all, Im deployed (again) and this time its 85 degrees, 93% humidity and its only 6am. Ugh. I miss San Fran bay area.

3. Top Of Page | #4083

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JAC Wagon View Post
    Howdy all, Im deployed (again) and this time its 85 degrees, 93% humidity and its only 6am. Ugh. I miss San Fran bay area.
    Where now?
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

4. Top Of Page | #4084
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Mptprs gotta be pulled again fuckk

5. Top Of Page | #4085

User Info Menu

I had heard rumblings about sonic finally coming to good old Delco pa. What happened to your motor? Also, where are you Adam? Sounds tropical.
    Every thug needs a lady.

6. Top Of Page | #4086
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

I cant say to be honest. Im not kidding, operational security. But when we pull into port sometime in the future, we are allowed to say where we are cause its common knowledge. But as of right now, I cant. Check facebook from time to time and youll see when we make port, and youll see where Im at then.

7. Top Of Page | #4087

User Info Menu

Copy that Adam. So I got so caught up in playing Injustice last night that I forgot to eat dinner. Tonight I'm gonna get some kfc, drink some beer and then play Injustice until the wee hours of the morning.
    Every thug needs a lady.

8. Top Of Page | #4088
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Did a compression test monday and came back that cylinder 2 leak down test was bad the ring didnt seat and that's why ive been loosing so much oil so jays pulling the motor and doing new rings

9. Top Of Page | #4089
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

And the gfb bov is the best one that i have owned ill make a write up for it today

10. Top Of Page | #4090

User Info Menu

06 STi limited rear diffuser purchased! $50 delivered same day. Nice.
    Every thug needs a lady.

Page 409 of 480 FirstFirst ... 309359399407408409410411419459 ... LastLast