Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 199 of 480 FirstFirst ... 99149189197198199200201209249299 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,990 of 4795

Thread: The official post whore thread.

1. Top Of Page | #1981
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

O yay tapatalk now works after I reset my phone. ...... the other girl I'm still kinda talking to. Were not going out so I don't know what to say to her even though she thinks were like going out. And this other girl I've only hung out with twice. While with other people. I let her drive my car. She's just a really fun person.

2. Top Of Page | #1982

User Info Menu

I'm on tapatalk now and its working fine for me lol

3. Top Of Page | #1983
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

MY ANGRY LETTER TO AUTOPLICITY ABOUT THERE CRAPPY SERVICE

[FONT='times new roman', 'new york', times, serif]absolutely horrible service, i placed this order #5596 on 3/4. and it is an in stock item, i waited the 24-48 hrs for it to be shipped, on Wednesday 3/7 i called asking why it hasn't shipped i got promised that it would that day, today it Thursday 3/8 no shipping i call and tried to get transferred to shipping department where i was on hold for 15 minutes and had to be redirected to shipping i got fed up and hung up, this is an absolutely horrible first experience, i could get this same item for $3 more on amazon, where it would have been shipped out by Tuesday and i would probably have them right now, i am not happy at all and i'm not sure if i will [/FONT][FONT='times new roman', 'new york', times, serif]consider[/FONT][FONT='times new roman', 'new york', times, serif] doing business with your company again if i have to wait almost a week for any of my orders to ship out.

what do you think i will get outa this one lol
    [/FONT]

4. Top Of Page | #1984

User Info Menu

I need more caffeine, I'm exhausted.

5. Top Of Page | #1985
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

I need food I'm starving. I haven't ate anything all day

6. Top Of Page | #1986

User Info Menu

Parting out my Subbie. Totaled the motor, a swap is too expensive. Will be buying a different, non-fun car to avoid modding until I've got real money to work with. Sad day
    Haters gon' hate

7. Top Of Page | #1987

User Info Menu

Seriously? Rebuild that thing.

8. Top Of Page | #1988

User Info Menu

No rebuild. Hole on one side of block, cracked cylinder wall, rods, crank, pistons damaged. drivers side head smashed, valves destroyed. No matter what I'd do, I'd have to part out my car to afford living. So far, I've got coilovers basically sold, wheels n tires, brakes, swaybars, shift knob basically sold.
    Haters gon' hate

9. Top Of Page | #1989

User Info Menu

You can't find a motor to swap in?

10. Top Of Page | #1990

User Info Menu

I found a complete motor to swap in. After all was said and done, it'd be roughly 2500 dollars. I have 3300 to my name to live on until June, and that is before I pay my utility bills.
    Haters gon' hate

Page 199 of 480 FirstFirst ... 99149189197198199200201209249299 ... LastLast