Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 12 of 480 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast

Thread: The official post whore thread.

1. Top Of Page | #111

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Twiz View Post
    I blew two Kenwoods.. never again *shakes head*
    Which Kenwoods were they? Not all of them are great. And did you break them in correctly?

2. Top Of Page | #112

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by wiechWRX View Post
    5 more days
    That's just absurd. Where did this year go?

3. Top Of Page | #113

User Info Menu

Oh I don't remember, it was 5-6 years ago when I had those lol. And yes dear, they were broken in correctly :P I've been playing with different amp/sub combinations since I got my first vehicle. I've blown out Kenwoods, Pioneers, and JL Audios. My two favorites are Kicker and MA Audio.
    Idk, I've had my kenwood setup for around three years. I beat on them, and they still sound clean and hit just as hard as when they were new.

4. Top Of Page | #114
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

WIN lol

5. Top Of Page | #115

User Info Menu

I am currently making dinner for Fuji.

Something is wrong with me.
    According to the beer thread, Fuji is cool. How was dinner? I took my sister out for dinner/drinks/shopping.

6. Top Of Page | #116

User Info Menu

I know it sounds lame, but I'm glad to be back on a forum. Too much drama on the last one.

7. Top Of Page | #117

User Info Menu

I dunno either, maybe Kenwoods got better with time? I haven't tried any since
    I don't know of the Kenwood's of old. I've been an Infinity/Harmon Karmon audio fan for as long as I remember. I've had two Infinity Reference bookshelf speakers and two Reference tower speakers for several year now that were manufactured in the mid 90's. I have installed a few Infinity audio systems into cars as well. I'd never go for anything else. But, when it comes to subs, Kenwoods are the best buy for me as I can get a discounts on them through a friend who owns an audio store. However, I can't get a good discount on any infinity products lol.

On a side note... I drove a 2011 Subaru Impreza 2.5 Limited today.

I HATED it.

It was less comfortable in many ways. The seats were horrible and the ride was rough. Every WRX from 02 to 07 that I've driven in road much smoother. Also, there was WAY less rear leg room than my car, and there was no seat bolstering for the rear seats like there is in my car. The ride was made even worse by the fact that the steering couldn't have possibly been any more NUMB at any given moment. That ruined the only thing I really liked about the car, which was how quickly it responded and changed direction. But even then, I wasn't too much a fan of that as it felt twitchy and the steering wheel took to much effort to turn of center than it should. It felt slow and un mechanical. I also HATE electronic throttle in it.

I couldn't wait to get back into my car. The only thing that the impreza had that my car doesn't have and that I want, is the response and reaction quickness. A WRX suspension and some upgraded sway bars would fix that.. Otherwise, I wouldn't waste my money. I'd go for the WRX. But then again, the Impreza wasn't designed with a person like me in mind lol
    Last edited by Kenny; 12-20-2011 at 10:41 PM.

8. Top Of Page | #118

User Info Menu

Kenny, I feel like any base model is going to register similar complaints.

9. Top Of Page | #119

User Info Menu

Oh definitely. Hence my last two sentences. Anyone looking for all the reliability, safety, practicalitym etc. that a Subaru offers, would absolutely love the car.

10. Top Of Page | #120

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rek888v2 View Post
    What forum? 10 years has shown me many ****ed up forums.
    Fuji is.. .... interesting. Considering how much I get hassled to make these guys a sammich, I should not have made him dinner lol

It really is nice. I've been on a few other forums and gave up on posting because of the "quality" of the members
    Tst. It's a shame really. I loved the concept but alas...

Page 12 of 480 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast