Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 80 of 480 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290130180 ... LastLast

Thread: The official post whore thread.

1. Top Of Page | #791

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by subieluv View Post
    I will try a different picture...I am just glad to have the forum back!
    I'm glad I had people rooting for me to get it back online.
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

2. Top Of Page | #792

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Twiz View Post
    JJ go to bed!
    Okie dokie.
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

3. Top Of Page | #793
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JAC Wagon View Post
    As you should be?
    Funniest thing I've seen all night

4. Top Of Page | #794
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

I keep going to "like this post" but its not there. Not saying its a priority but can we haz that feature back?

5. Top Of Page | #795
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Oh, and re-add the laughing smiley from legacygt.com ?

6. Top Of Page | #796
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

So I posted my tires on Craigslist and I got this reply lol

On Jan 23, 2012 8:18 AM, "Mark Lawrence" <rreric026@googlemail.com> wrote: Hi

How are you doing today?. am Completely Satisfied with your advert. Hence it is still available ill instruct my secretary to make the check to Your full physical address,via FedEx It will be delivered within 2-3 days i think, kindly delete the Post on craigslist...

I'll be responsible for the pick-up and the pick up money will be included in your payment to avoid delay and to enable pick up company to schedule an appropriate time for he pick-up at your location after check has been cashed,as i have other properties to be moved alongside with yours.

Please get back to me with, Name to be on check and address with zip code..plus Mobile # to Contact you as well i want you to understand me that would have really love to come for the viewing but due to my work frame that might not be possible,but if you have the pics,might want to have a good look.

i look to read from you soon.

--Mark Lawrence..

7. Top Of Page | #797

User Info Menu

That's legit, be sure to give him your bank account info so he can direct deposit the funds...also include your social security number for good measure.

8. Top Of Page | #798
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Haiii! Glad to see the site up and running again. Tom was pretty lost without it.

9. Top Of Page | #799

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Snoozie View Post
    Haiii! Glad to see the site up and running again. Tom was pretty lost without it.
    I literally creeped legacygt.com randomly instead of going back to any of the other three I'm a member on.

10. Top Of Page | #800

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Snoozie View Post
    Thank you.

Page 80 of 480 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290130180 ... LastLast