Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 63 of 480 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573113163 ... LastLast

Thread: The official post whore thread.

1. Top Of Page | #621

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Snoozie View Post
    I'm seriously wondering now if I should have taken you to the hospital Friday night. Alcohol poisoning for sure.
    Either he cleaned out the liquor store or he needs to spend some time with me doing liver hardening exercises. Twiz had a friend down this past weekend and she only made it through half a drink with me before getting obliterated. And I actually felt sober before going to bed... Granted that one drink was two shots of goose and two shots of midori over ice...

2. Top Of Page | #622

User Info Menu

Shot count was 20+

3. Top Of Page | #623
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Fujiwara View Post
    Either he cleaned out the liquor store or he needs to spend some time with me doing liver hardening exercises. Twiz had a friend down this past weekend and she only made it through half a drink with me before getting obliterated. And I actually felt sober before going to bed... Granted that one drink was two shots of goose and two shots of midori over ice...
    Trust me, Tom is a well seasoned drinker. His liver and kidneys must look like raisins. This, however, was a very special kind of night. Jersey turnpiking all over the place...the dance and the shot.

4. Top Of Page | #624

User Info Menu

Hey, Reks and Twiz, do you think I might be able to send you guys to look at a Subie for me? It's out by you guys but I can't make it out that far.. It'd be awesome if you could check it out, get all the little details, and some pictures!

5. Top Of Page | #625

User Info Menu

I don't know where or when exactly yet.. When, would depend on you guys. It's whenever you guys can.

6. Top Of Page | #626
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Found promising wheels for once hope it actually works out. Rota dpt 18x9.5

7. Top Of Page | #627

User Info Menu

Falling asleep during a game your watching isn't so bad when you wake up to see the game winning shot AND you have a picture message from Snoozie of the Perrin intake she just got for you.

8. Top Of Page | #628
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    I CAN'T BELIEVE WHAT I JUST FOUND...

O.O

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.js...standard=false

Monkey, if you don't buy this, I will personally come smack you silly....

I actually want to cry because I can't afford that! I'd buy it in a heart beat.. Talk about the perfect classic Subie for you, though!
    Thanks a lot Kenny, buecause I AM crying right now! It is times like these that I wish I had a trust fund or a real job. Holy **** that thing is smokin' hot, inside and out. The interior looks like it is made of quicksilver! But $6k would wipe me out and when you are self employed like me you never know when you will get paid again. But seriously, I would sell ALL of my grandma's internal organs and half of my left nut for that car.

9. Top Of Page | #629
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

575 rota dpt 18x9.5 +22 powdercoated white with metalic flake. here i come. new i gotta find tires.

10. Top Of Page | #630

User Info Menu

Congrats dude.

Page 63 of 480 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573113163 ... LastLast