Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 479 of 480 FirstFirst ... 379429469477478479480 LastLast
Results 4,781 to 4,790 of 4795

Thread: The official post whore thread.

1. Top Of Page | #4781

User Info Menu

Finally got my car back. I know one local shop that will never work on my car again. 7 weeks to put another engine in and I already had bad one out. Even when the shop was finished it wasnt all done right

2. Top Of Page | #4782

User Info Menu

Wow dude that sucks

3. Top Of Page | #4783
    Inactive Vendor

User Info Menu

Sorry to hear about the bad service man, but the good news is she is finally back!

4. Top Of Page | #4784
    Inactive Vendor

User Info Menu

@ShiftHappensLTi, if you can get your hands on a few old timing belts cut them, put some glue on the flat surface and wrap them around the plastic wheels this will add traction and it works awesome! I did this for my niece way back I can't remember what I used for glue I think liquid nail but not positive it was a few years ago but it worked great.

5. Top Of Page | #4785

User Info Menu

That sounds like an awesome idea thanks Zach. I actually have a couple extra laying around. Never even thought if that

6. Top Of Page | #4786
    Inactive Vendor

User Info Menu

No Problem, Lol I came up with the idea when my niece was over at my parents with my sister one day and she said "Uncle Zach, my car needs fixed it doesnt like to go" So I had her show me what was wrong and it just would not grip anywhere. I thought about it a few minutes and began the trial on how to get the traction and came up with the idea. You know how it goes when they are like 2 or 3 they are adorable and you just can't say no..lol

7. Top Of Page | #4787

User Info Menu

Yea I know lol my daughter is 3. Lol

8. Top Of Page | #4788

User Info Menu

Anyone going to be at the bridging the gap meet in Bennington VT?

9. Top Of Page | #4789

User Info Menu

Fixing errors today.
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

10. Top Of Page | #4790

User Info Menu

Woot woot! Thanks @IGOTASUBARU.COM for all your hard work.

Page 479 of 480 FirstFirst ... 379429469477478479480 LastLast