Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 478 of 480 FirstFirst ... 378428468476477478479480 LastLast
Results 4,771 to 4,780 of 4795

Thread: The official post whore thread.

1. Top Of Page | #4771

User Info Menu

Lol.
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

2. Top Of Page | #4772

User Info Menu

This is what I spent my evening doing. Rewriting my old power wheels and installing head and tai lights on it for my daughter. Next step is to plastidip it and it will be ready to roll

3. Top Of Page | #4773

User Info Menu

Nice.

Now double the power.
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

4. Top Of Page | #4774

User Info Menu

Haha first I need to figure out a way to give it an alternator

5. Top Of Page | #4775

User Info Menu

Check eBay for a kit to double power.

6. Top Of Page | #4776

User Info Menu

I will lol

7. Top Of Page | #4777

User Info Menu

Also Google it.

8. Top Of Page | #4778

User Info Menu

Oh I see to double it you add batteries.... Well I must say I've already achieved that. It runs on a 12v lawn and garden battery now lol

9. Top Of Page | #4779

User Info Menu

Haha.

What's top speed?

10. Top Of Page | #4780

User Info Menu

Haha TBD. I'd say somewhere around 7-10MPH tops. Because it has a hard time gripping.

Page 478 of 480 FirstFirst ... 378428468476477478479480 LastLast