Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 424 of 480 FirstFirst ... 324374414422423424425426434474 ... LastLast
Results 4,231 to 4,240 of 4795

Thread: The official post whore thread.

1. Top Of Page | #4231

User Info Menu

Haha well I'm still here. I had no issues with anyone or anything on the site. I just had a couple life changing events lol. New position with advance auto parts so I travel every other week for work and I have a second daughter on the way. Money got tight for a bit but now I'm on the hunt for a first gen legacy sedan again to be a designated project. I missed this group. I may be getting back to the premium membership ranks soon as well. I am just having one heck of a time trying to find the body style I want lol

2. Top Of Page | #4232

User Info Menu

I here ya. Well glad you're back.
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

3. Top Of Page | #4233

User Info Menu

Me too. I have been handing out igotasubaru cards left and right lol.

4. Top Of Page | #4234

User Info Menu

And I have been in school for graphic design lol. I have master suite CS6 and love it. I have my own performance parts business now as well. Just sold an accessport to my buddy for his wrx. I may be looking into vendor ship too lol

5. Top Of Page | #4235

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ShiftHappensLTi View Post
    And I have been in school for graphic design lol. I have master suite CS6 and love it. I have my own performance parts business now as well. Just sold an accessport to my buddy for his wrx. I may be looking into vendor ship too lol
    Awesome!

We have really reasonable rates.
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

6. Top Of Page | #4236

User Info Menu

Ill send an official email here shortly. After I clean up the disaster my two year old made with her finger paints lol

7. Top Of Page | #4237

User Info Menu

Email sent back.

8. Top Of Page | #4238

User Info Menu

Thanks JJ. I will look at the financials and see what I can do and let you know. I will be out of town on business from tomorrow to next wednesday so it may not be till after that that I get back to you on it.

9. Top Of Page | #4239

User Info Menu

No worries. I'm always around.

10. Top Of Page | #4240

User Info Menu

yeppers. I will actually be in State College PA setting up a new store. My team is based out of Pittsburgh.

Page 424 of 480 FirstFirst ... 324374414422423424425426434474 ... LastLast