Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 480 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: The official post whore thread.

1. Top Of Page | #21

User Info Menu

Even if you screw it up, which I doubt, you'll still have enough time to take it a one more time.

2. Top Of Page | #22
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by lulz View Post
    Wait, how does post-whoring work again?
    Its like superwide//

Enough said lol

3. Top Of Page | #23

User Info Menu

Question. What's legit in the NSFW thread? As long as it is legal, it's all good?
    Haters gon' hate

4. Top Of Page | #24

User Info Menu

As long as you don't fail at using common sense, I'm sure you'll do fine.

5. Top Of Page | #25
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

I'm technically a Vermont resident still....havent changed my license over since I moved back here in May.

6. Top Of Page | #26
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

hahaha yeah, i kept my VT license for guns & discounted snowboarding. lol

7. Top Of Page | #27

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Twiz View Post
    Well Kenny, about that.... LOL.

And 3 hours later, I'm finally done. Official NC resident now. I won't have the actual license for another 20 days though. I got this little temporary license instead. Seems they send my info and photo off to another facility to make the license o.O
    Yeah, NC does things in the strangest ways. In NY they made my license on the spot, here you get a post car sized piece of paper that is thick and completely impossible to put in a wallet even when folded. It probably won't take more than a week and a half to get to you.

And wait.... 3 hours what??

8. Top Of Page | #28

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Twiz View Post
    2 hours at DMV, 1 hour total drive with all the traffic :/ VA is the same as NY then; they do their licensing right there. I couldn't fit this temp one in my wallet either. It will just have to float around my purse.
    2 hours at the DMV sounds about right! They move things along at an ungodly slow pace. When I got my temp license, I just threw it in my glove box and forgot about it.

9. Top Of Page | #29
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

pfft, here in ct, you need to pack a lunch & show up before they open if you want to get anything done. lol

10. Top Of Page | #30

User Info Menu

Try the DMV where I used to live in NY... They call you name the EXACT moment before you go insane and start shooting up the place, that's how long they make you wait.

Page 3 of 480 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast