Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 332 of 480 FirstFirst ... 232282322330331332333334342382432 ... LastLast
Results 3,311 to 3,320 of 4795

Thread: The official post whore thread.

1. Top Of Page | #3311
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

its ok. my state is just stupid and dumps money into things they don't need to, and btw thank you for your service, i wanted to go military but my knee's and back can't hold all that weight.

2. Top Of Page | #3312
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

i hear ya alot of my friends are military only good thing is they pay for all your schooling thats is. you have to go over sea's for month's to a year or so. see **** no one should see and people back here are fighting about if your even right to be over there and half the country wish's you would all die. its horrible. most my family is military so i see where your coming from.

the thing that angers me is, i get swung at, spit, kicked, yelled at, sworn at. people have pulled knives on us and guns. try suing us all the time. i've saved so many over doses and they can't even tell us how much they took, and yell that we woke them up. people never move out of our way.

i did a stand by one day for the men inside the house with guns and a hostage, all the cops had swat tact, swat team was there. i was close enough to where if they started shooting i would have nothing to protect me. luckly there were no weapons and they gave themselves up. its just i look at that and say im getting paid $5 over min wage to do all this with no way to protect myself. kinda gets you frustrated you know

3. Top Of Page | #3313
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

but if all goes right i will have my medics in 2 years, then i will start my training to go on medflight on the helicopter which is where all the money is. because honestly i love my job, i love what i do, and i wouldn't want to do anything else. and now i have to go to bed i have a 16 hour shift tomorrow to finish off 40 hours in 3 days. and hopefully i can pick up some over time and get myself up to 60 hours or so.

and remember the government might not care about your sacrifices, but people like me, and all the other good americans, can't begin to tell you how proud we are and how thankful we are.

4. Top Of Page | #3314

Ladies First

User Info Menu

Sorry I just have to say my .02. I think in our countries it is safe to say most professions that require huge amounts of personal pain and sacrifice are the most undervalued. When you choose a career you have ideas and dreams of what you do and accomplish, unfortunately **** gets in the way and so on. Teachers, nurses, military, social workers, fire/police etc, will never truly get the salary that is equal to the work. Sure who doesn't want to make more money? But in this day in age I think finding personal satisfaction in something you do should merit more than how much you make after taxes, or what car is in you driveway. Most fast food workers live below poverty, but yet we all go to mcD's...someone has to serve the food. I could go on and on, but really as someone who has had more than one "career" I really think its about finding balance between what needs and wants are.
    So Mike I hope you love what you do cause you ain't never gonna get rich doing it. And really if you want something bad enough you have to go get it. Well that's what my g-ma always said....worked so far! oh and be happy!

5. Top Of Page | #3315
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

morning yall

6. Top Of Page | #3316

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by wrxspeed56 View Post
    morning yall
    Good morning.

7. Top Of Page | #3317

User Info Menu

Hi Niko & jj. Looks like some lively discussion last night.
    Last edited by DownforceTom; 06-26-2012 at 09:08 AM.
    Every thug needs a lady.

8. Top Of Page | #3318

Ladies First

User Info Menu

Hey guys! Hope everyone has a great day!

9. Top Of Page | #3319

User Info Menu

Doesn't look like it's going to be a good day, but c'est la vie & carpe diem & whatnot.
    Every thug needs a lady.

10. Top Of Page | #3320
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

im off today and its so nice out what to do? i wish i was working because i need money.

Page 332 of 480 FirstFirst ... 232282322330331332333334342382432 ... LastLast