Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 33 of 480 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383133 ... LastLast

Thread: The official post whore thread.

1. Top Of Page | #321

User Info Menu

Shipping labels for orders.
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

2. Top Of Page | #322

User Info Menu

I'm kind of jealous jj, your job seems pretty sweet. Niko, I see you lurking.

3. Top Of Page | #323

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DownforceTom View Post
    I'm kind of jealous jj, your job seems pretty sweet. Niko, I see you lurking.
    Well it took a lot of time to make this company successful. I live debt free and I work 12 hours a day, lol. Trust me there was times life was super hard. I just kept pushing through and I still am. I take pride it what I.G.O.T.A. stands for.
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

4. Top Of Page | #324

User Info Menu

Acknowledged. Tell me its not priceless to NOT have some ******* micromanaging, telling you your three minutes late to a meeting & to meet dress code.

5. Top Of Page | #325

User Info Menu

Acknowledged. Tell me its not priceless to NOT have some ******* micromanaging, telling you your three minutes late to a meeting & to meet dress code.
    Yep for sure!

6. Top Of Page | #326

User Info Menu

****! Maf replaced, car idles fine, engines powerless.

7. Top Of Page | #327

User Info Menu

****! Maf replaced, car idles fine, engines powerless.
    Really? Any codes?

8. Top Of Page | #328

User Info Menu

Only 10psi from the fuel pump.

9. Top Of Page | #329

User Info Menu

Don't know, its not in my hands. My buddy swore up & down by his mechanic(who built his EVO). So that's where I left it. I wish I had it now.

10. Top Of Page | #330

User Info Menu

Don't know, its not in my hands. My buddy swore up & down by his mechanic(who built his EVO). So that's where I left it. I wish I had it now.
    I wish I could see if it had any codes. My team knows the STi in and out. Keep me informed.

Page 33 of 480 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383133 ... LastLast