Likes Likes:  0
Page 321 of 480 FirstFirst ... 221271311319320321322323331371421 ... LastLast
Results 3,201 to 3,210 of 4795

Thread: The official post whore thread.

1. Top Of Page | #3201

Ladies First

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JAC Wagon View Post
    Well aint you just lil miss smartypants!
    Well yes I am, I feel like you really know me Adam!

2. Top Of Page | #3202

User Info Menu

I'm exhausted, I got 7 hours of sleep last night. That's way more than I'm used to.
    Every thug needs a lady.

3. Top Of Page | #3203
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Researching how to move/travel 1,000 miles with a dog and a cat. I'm pretty sure this won't be very fun. Pet carriers are mad expensive, too!

4. Top Of Page | #3204

User Info Menu

It's going to be quite an experience.
    Every thug needs a lady.

5. Top Of Page | #3205

User Info Menu

Been crazy with working the new store. Its gonna take some getting used to but its gonna go great! Sorry I haven't been on lately. Just been sooo much on my plate lately. Now that the bigger paychecks are gonna be rolling in ill have more progress on the wagon to post! Can't wait to get going again. Miss this place!

6. Top Of Page | #3206
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Snoozie View Post
    Researching how to move/travel 1,000 miles with a dog and a cat. I'm pretty sure this won't be very fun. Pet carriers are mad expensive, too!
    Taking both vehicles right? Put the dog in one and the cat in the other. The only time Ive used carriers is when I had to fly with them.

7. Top Of Page | #3207
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Both cars, yup. I'm not sure where I want to put them yet. I have a feeling our cat might get upset and pee so I'd rather keep her in a soft carrier. Frankie will just be harnessed in for his safety.

8. Top Of Page | #3208
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

well you can always get downers for both of them from the vet. Usually its only a couple $ a pill and it chills them out since they havent moved before. Most of my pets have moved so much that they actually enjoy road trips cause they know it means new smells lol

9. Top Of Page | #3209

User Info Menu

This is the dog Snoozie is planning on transporting.
    Every thug needs a lady.

10. Top Of Page | #3210
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Thanks for the suggestions guys. I'm going to be taking both of them to the vet soon and will get them something. I got downers for my dog previously for a trip and he is such a little bugger, he fights them. The vet told me to give him half of a pill (he's small, 14lbs) and it should knock him out. Well, a whole pill later he was still standing (swaying) in the backseat, refusing to lie down.

Like I said, I'm more concerned for our cat. She's super timid and skittish and I want to traumatize her as little as possible. It's a 17 hour drive...

Page 321 of 480 FirstFirst ... 221271311319320321322323331371421 ... LastLast