Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 26 of 480 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676126 ... LastLast

Thread: The official post whore thread.

1. Top Of Page | #251

User Info Menu

Butler pa...snoozles & I might have to stop & say hello on our trip out to the slimy pebble.

2. Top Of Page | #252
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Twiz View Post
    I <3 the cloth STi seats. You should keep an eye out for a set!
    I had a set of 04 STI seats in my old 95 Legacy. They were cool looking but would hurt my back if I satin them for more than 20 minutes. I eventually got tired of it and got a set of bugeye seats. Not very "cool" looking but much more comfortable....and IMO the bolstering is better on them. I felt much more secure in the bugeye seats.

3. Top Of Page | #253
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

I have New Years day and the day after as paid holiday off....but work New Years Eve. WTF is up with that? Something is a little backwards lol

4. Top Of Page | #254

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DownforceTom View Post
    Butler pa...snoozles & I might have to stop & say hello on our trip out to the slimy pebble.
    Awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
    I had a set of 04 STI seats in my old 95 Legacy. They were cool looking but would hurt my back if I satin them for more than 20 minutes. I eventually got tired of it and got a set of bugeye seats. Not very "cool" looking but much more comfortable....and IMO the bolstering is better on them. I felt much more secure in the bugeye seats.
    Only real men can handle them seats!

I have New Years day and the day after as paid holiday off....but work New Years Eve. WTF is up with that? Something is a little backwards lol
    Cry me a river.
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

5. Top Of Page | #255
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by CRZTRBO View Post
    Awesome!

Only real men can handle them seats!

Cry me a river.
    Real men survive a motorcycle accident and live to tell about it

6. Top Of Page | #256

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DownforceTom View Post
    Real men survive a motorcycle accident and live to tell about it

Really? Got pics? What happened and what bike did you have?
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

7. Top Of Page | #257
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by CRZTRBO View Post
    Really? Got pics? What happened and what bike did you have?
    No pics. I was riding someone else's brand new 04 Shadow. I hit some gravel taking a turn a little fast and lost my back tire. Played down on my right side and slid into the curb. When I hit the curb the bike flipped over and landed on me.

I got pretty messed up from the street and exhaust burns on my leg. No broken bones but it did a number to my back that I have felt every day since then.

8. Top Of Page | #258
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Twiz View Post
    Paid days off?!??!! What magical place do you work for!?
    A shop as a mechanic lol. Private chain of auto repair places in Phoenix

9. Top Of Page | #259

User Info Menu

No pics. I was riding someone else's brand new 04 Shadow. I hit some gravel taking a turn a little fast and lost my back tire. Played down on my right side and slid into the curb. When I hit the curb the bike flipped over and landed on me.

I got pretty messed up from the street and exhaust burns on my leg. No broken bones but it did a number to my back that I have felt every day since then.
    Glad your OK!

10. Top Of Page | #260

User Info Menu

Do you ride anymore or was that it?

Page 26 of 480 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676126 ... LastLast