Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 24 of 480 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474124 ... LastLast

Thread: The official post whore thread.

1. Top Of Page | #231
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JAC Wagon View Post
    Let me know if you find a set, ill look at them for you.
    Pm Ed you. Found a set I'm really interested. And in nj

2. Top Of Page | #232
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by wrxspeed56 View Post
    I'll check it out.

I'm looking for 18x9.5 Rota torque or grids. 5x100
    Look on wrxatlanta forums. A Guy on there had a set for sale not long ago iirc

3. Top Of Page | #233

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Twiz View Post
    I had to drive one of those to FL last year. Not gonna lie, it was probably one of the biggest pieces of crap I've driven. Do not like. Yuck.
    I'm not gonna lie, I actually like it. Mitsubishi's are not my favorite car, by far, as I'd much rather have a Subaru of equal value and age. As long as it's not a standard impreza, though. Hate those... Like all Mitsubishi's This one will turn to crap as it nears 100k miles, but I don't plan on owning it that long. I'm buying it because it's literally the best deal I'm going to get on any car. It only has 22k miles on it at the moment, and my friend has literally treated it like gold. He literally babies it so much, that he gets 29 mpg out of it. And, I'd only be getting it for $10k. As that's what will be owed on his loan when I buy it. He's modified it a bit too. Top of the line window tint, Injen cold air intake, and a G'reddy Axle back. He also put some coils and wheels on it, both of which I forgot the brands... I've driven it a few times, and I think it would be a very good run around daily driver for a while. It drives nicely, handles well, remains comfortable on long trips, has a sweet sound system, has a 5-speed, and has a sunroof. It's just really nice, but I'll probably be removing the coils and putting the stock suspension back on. idk yet though..

Here's a pic.

Last edited by Kenny; 12-27-2011 at 12:57 PM.

4. Top Of Page | #234
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Are you Dailydriving if look distances on bad roads ? I would get new wheels and keep it clean.

5. Top Of Page | #235
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Facebook for Android is giving me problems on the IGOTASUBARU facebook page......my phone is retarded!

6. Top Of Page | #236

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
    Facebook for Android is giving me problems on the IGOTASUBARU facebook page......my phone is retarded!
    It don't like you.
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

7. Top Of Page | #237
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by CRZTRBO View Post
    It don't like you.
    Probably

8. Top Of Page | #238

User Info Menu

Went to my buddy's house today and took a look at the black leather "Sti Limited" seats today.. Turns out they are actually from a WRX Limited... And a limited wagon at that... This was the exact reason he was getting rid of them. He didn't like having a cloth seat in the back with everything else being leather. I'd still buy them. I don't care if I have two leather seats in a cloth interior.. If only I had the money to buy them now, that way I don't have to pay to have them shipped from here in NY down to NC when I finally have some money. Oh well..

9. Top Of Page | #239

User Info Menu

I had actually thought they wouldn't hold me well, but they still hold me MUCH better than my stockers do. They're also as comfortable as mine are.

10. Top Of Page | #240

User Info Menu

You all cray cray, just brace yourself. Oh haaaai!

Page 24 of 480 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474124 ... LastLast