Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: What did you do to your Subbie today?

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

What did you do to your Subbie today?

I took my STi out of the garage today to see if she would see her shadow to tell me if winter is gonna be much longer, lol. She went back in the garage and told me don't bring her out again till spring is here. I give up. I have a garage queen.
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

I ripped the radiator out, got some gorilla glue super glue, and had at the stupid crack in it. I also cleaned out the air intake and sprayed the MAF with some MAF cleaner. Let's hope the glue holds and my car starts and runs right..

3. Top Of Page | #3
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Gave her a fresh wash and wax and gonna have a small photo shoot tomorrow since it will be nice out

4. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    I ripped the radiator out, got some gorilla glue super glue, and had at the stupid crack in it.
    Utterly failed.. At least it runs.

5. Top Of Page | #5
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Yesterday I had thought about posting one of these threads.

Are you reading my mind?

6. Top Of Page | #6
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Cleaned some bird turd off the door. Thing was huge lol.

7. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

I finally got replacement trim for around the stereo, as well as new front cupholders, and the upper trim around the climate controls.
    Installed all of those, also tie'd up my intake since I skipped doing so upon switching from the Weapon-R filter to the stock airbox+K&N filter.
    Added 1 qt of oil, as my engine seems to be leaking about 1qt/1500 miles.
    Ordered a set of 02' WRX front brake calipers and brackets, and am about to order some slotted EBC rotors and Stop-tech brake pads for the conversion.
    Ordered MoMo shift knob and boot, BWR solid battery tie down, and Whiteline front endlinks (solid, non adjustable).
    Can't wait for the ordered parts to show up. Will have a big install day on my hands
    Haters gon' hate

8. Top Of Page | #8
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Ordered a TWM Performance Type R shift knob.

9. Top Of Page | #9
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

changed spark plugs...ugh

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Y U NO MAKE SPARK PLUGS EASY SUBARU?