Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Drivers of these cars are most likely to have speeding tickets

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Post Drivers of these cars are most likely to have speeding tickets

Filed under: Government/Legal,Dodge,Hyundai,Infiniti,Jeep,RAM,Scion,Subaru,Driving,Insurance,Ownership,Truck,Convertible,Coupe,Hatchback,Performance,sedan
    These are the cars and trucks that are most likely to be owned by drivers with at least one speeding ticket on their record.Continue reading Drivers of these cars are most likely to have speeding tickets
    Drivers of these cars are most likely to have speeding tickets originally appeared on Autoblog on Wed, 14 Aug 2019 14:30:00 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
    Permalink | Email this | Comments

More...
    Breaking Daily News!

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Drivers of these cars are most likely to have speeding tickets

I don't quite understand, if I have a FORD, does it mean that my chances of getting a speeding ticket are much higher than others?

This sounds very strange and not clear, please explain what you mean.

3. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Re: Drivers of these cars are most likely to have speeding tickets

You are absolutely right, any driver, regardless of what car he drives, can get a speeding ticket. But it does not depend at all on the car, but on the driving skill of a person. It depends on the person where the car will go and at what speed. So do not blame your car if you are not good at driving! You should always initially look for the problem in yourself. If you really can't drive a car, then it's probably better for you to go to driving courses and at the same time look for a good insurance, for example as joywallet.com. During the courses, you will be able to safely master all the necessary driving skills without fear that you will harm someone! I hope you will not have any problems on the road!