Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New Forum Upgrades!

1. Top Of Page | #1
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

New Forum Upgrades!

First off I would like to start out by saying thank you to everyone for their continued support. A big thanks goes out to our premium members and vendors as well!

We have been working on some stuff to make the forums better for you guys. You may or may not have noticed some of it over the past few days.

Changes include :
    • PM system enhancements
    • Whos Online (Tapatalk unknown error fix)
    • Show "Referred By" in user profiles
    • Guest Warning (friendly invite for a guest to register)
    • My Threads & My Posts drop down menu options
    • Mutual friends mod in profiles
    • Cleaned up the nav bar
    • An updated quick links drop down that now has all the crucial user links in one easy to access area. This will greatly enhance the sites ease of use
    • Your Second User Title

There are probably a few other things that I'm not thinking of off the top of my head. Nothing really major. We will be going offline for a few hours later this month for server upgrades, but I believe CRZTRBO has already posted a thread about that.

Other than that, enjoy the changes! As always, if you run into any bugs or issues, please do not hesitate to bring it to our attention and we will get it resolved as quick as possible!

Thank you again
    Last edited by IGOTASUBARU; 01-12-2012 at 11:19 AM.

2. Top Of Page | #2
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

I dunno why but everything seems to show up funky for me. Like I clicked New Posts and nothing showed up. Also the
    Private Messages
    Calendar
    Community

Forum Actions

Quick Links

Who's Online
    .Garage
    Albums
    FAQ
    Groups
    Live Feed

is all jumbled up for me. Im on IE9

3. Top Of Page | #3
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

We will look into it. You're the first with this problem. Have you tried using Firefox or chrome?

Firefox is pretty much the standard these days....with Chrome pretty close behind....Therefor most of our testing has been done with Firefox and Chrome...

Can you post a screen shot of the problems you're having? That would be very helpful. I've tried duplicating your issue, but I've been unable too.

It may be something on your end as simple as just needing to run Windows Update to update IE with all the hotfixes. We have built this site to be compatible with up to date software, so if your software is out of date it may not work correctly.

Try and get a screenshot posted, or you can e-mail it to me and we can go from there to get this resolved.
    Last edited by John; 01-06-2012 at 01:59 AM.

4. Top Of Page | #4
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

John Im having same issue with IE

[IMG][/IMG]

5. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Super easy fix.
    1. Clear out all history and cookies.
    2. Look at the top of the screen where you type www.igotasubaru.com.
    3. Look all the way to the right and you will see a broken letter then 2 arrows one facing up and one down then a X.
    4. Click the broken paper. It's a compatibility issue with IE9.
    5. Problem fixed.

Also where you go to add your favorites you will see a X. Click in and make sure compatibility is checked. IE 9 will be good to rock. Have a great day!
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

6. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

OH wait that's for IE 8, lol. I will have to get IE 9 information. I switched some code so see if it fixed it.
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

7. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

Firefox ftw.

8. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

List has been updated! Enjoy.

9. Top Of Page | #9
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

I used to use firefox, and I just reinstalled it... now I gotta re-learn it all!

10. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

Look at IE-9 now. Should be fixed.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast