Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: How excited are you to see the BRZ?

1. Top Of Page | #21
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

I'm not to be honest. No AWD? That goes against all that is Subaru.

2. Top Of Page | #22

User Info Menu

I'll wager this is possibly the best Subaru move ever. Sales volume will go through the roof.

3. Top Of Page | #23
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Twiz View Post
    Subaru used to make cars that weren't AWD back in the day..
    I know this. I had a FWD 93 Legacy.

Quote Originally Posted by Fujiwara View Post
    I'll wager this is possibly the best Subaru move ever. Sales volume will go through the roof.
    Its a good move initially, but I'm sure there are a lot of die hard Subaru fans that are very dissapointed that they are ditching the AWD system.

4. Top Of Page | #24

User Info Menu

I know there will be a decent sized group of people upset about the RWD only. However, I think the influx may outweigh it. I am worried about where the community will go with an influx of drift tards...

5. Top Of Page | #25

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
    I know this. I had a FWD 93 Legacy.

Its a good move initially, but I'm sure there are a lot of die hard Subaru fans that are very dissapointed that they are ditching the AWD system.
    I used to owned a 1994 Legacy that was FWD.
    Yeah I agree some people might be upset that the car isn't AWD, but it's not like Subaru won't have any AWD vehicles.

Diamonds might be some girls best-friend, but for me it's the Subies!"

6. Top Of Page | #26
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

One of Subarus biggest things since 1996 was AWD was standard on all vehicles. They can't say that anymore.

7. Top Of Page | #27
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Yup. I agree with John. Also, just to state the obvious, it's ugly as all hell. Lol.

8. Top Of Page | #28
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

It's funny to read and hear from all kinds of customers about the BRZ.
    the biggest thing we have to keep telling ourselves is that it's not meant to replace or compete with anything else. Just like the Tribeca is was designed to introduce another lineup for those customers seeking something we haven't had. It's a nice DD with good mpg's and sporty styling. you to complain about AWD and turbo, 4 doors etc. then stay with the WRX and Sti's

In regards to styling lets face it...not all Subaru's are pretty but we make it our own and that's what counts. Even i dislike the new Sti where others love it. It's opinion and we all have one.

What i can contribute is that if you're remotely interested there will be short supply. it's a limited production vehicle with about 450-500 made and distributed to about 600 dealerships. yeah, that rare. We estimate only having 4 for the whole year if were lucky. our first one may show up in june.

I'll post pics when we get our first sneek peak of the REAL thing. not just videos.

see you guys around!

9. Top Of Page | #29
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

I happen to like the BRZ

10. Top Of Page | #30

User Info Menu

I like the BRZ too. I hope I can see a blue one in person. I like to compare how WR blue pearl has change a little with each year.

Diamonds might be some girls best-friend, but for me it's the Subies!"

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast