Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  1

Thread: Intro

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Smile Intro

Hello,
    My name is Greg Roach and I own a 2016 Forester XT, a 2018 Outback and my daughter owns a 2018 Cross Trek. We love our Subarus.

We live in Ohio where the all-wheel drive comes in handy during winter.

I also own a 2007 Silverado LTZ, a 1972 Opel GT automatic and a 1991 Camaro RS 5-speed.

The reason I started this thread is in hopes someone might have had the same thing happen that is going on with my Forester. It is the 2.0L turbo with the CVT transmission. It has 43000 miles on it and has just gone thru the Subaru certified checklist at Ganley Subaru in Bedford Ohio.

The problem I am having is when I come to a stop in traffic or at a light upon acceleration after the stop I lose all power for about 5 very anxious seconds then it begins operating again as it should. I have no trouble lights on the dash and nothing goes away just the power.

Help.

2. Thanks IGOTASUBARU thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTASUBARU liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Intro

@mgregr can you get a video of this happening?
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.