Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  1

Thread: Can a stock 2009 - 2012 model year Impreza 2.5i Hatchback drift on asphalt roads?

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Can a stock 2009 - 2012 model year Impreza 2.5i Hatchback drift on asphalt roads?

I would like to own a 2009 - 2012 model year Impreza 2.5i Hatchback (I heard that the'08 model is crappy). I will mostly use it as a daily driver, but I'd like to do some pulls at green lights and occasional night drifts (at a 90° corner, not full on street drifting). The engine and trans has to hold up to those conditions. I briefly considered the WRX (STi is overkill), but the WRX drinks too much fuel for my liking and costs a lot.

2. Thanks IGOTASUBARU thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTASUBARU liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Can a stock 2009 - 2012 model year Impreza 2.5i Hatchback drift on asphalt roads?

What about an older Legacy to drift with?
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

4. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Re: Can a stock 2009 - 2012 model year Impreza 2.5i Hatchback drift on asphalt roads?

My issue has been solved!!