Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Enthusiast On Board

1. Top Of Page | #1
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Enthusiast On Board

Hey all, my name is Mike and I'm a new member here. Was referred here by my girlfriend CFej257, and look forward to getting to know what this community has to offer. I've had a love of Subaru's for about 10 years now, but only recently (within the last 3 years) have I had the opportunity to get any real first hand experience around them. Most recently, in 2011, I landed a job in a machine shop that solely rebuilds Subaru engines and my knowledge base of this wonderful manufacturer has skyrocketed. My true passion lies in high HP+ turbo builds, but play around with stock N/A EA & EJ series motors daily. My current vehicle is a 98 Impreza L coupe complete with a closed deck 1994 STi EJ20G running a vf30.

I look forward to getting to know the forums and contributing anything I may have the opportunity to share.
    Mike
    Last edited by ClosedDeck2.0; 01-02-2012 at 02:15 AM.

2. Top Of Page | #2
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

3. Top Of Page | #3
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Awesome job and welcome!

4. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Welcome to the team. Glad you could join us.
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

5. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Welcome aboard!
    I would love to see some pics.

Diamonds might be some girls best-friend, but for me it's the Subies!"

6. Top Of Page | #6
    Inactive Vendor

User Info Menu

Welcome to the team, You will find this group has a lot of good to offer...and it is nice to have you with us.

7. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

Velkomen!
    Haters gon' hate