Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  2

Thread: First time Subie owner

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

First time Subie owner

Hi all, I'm Kyle, I'm from Western Massachusetts. I'm new to Subarus but not new to automotive forums or modding cars. After many years of modding and many miles of (mild) offroading, my beloved Nissan Xterra had developed a chronic rust disorder and it was time to let her go. I sold it and bought an ex cop car P71, which lasted me all of 16 months before the transmission fouled (but before it did, I also had a minor run in with a guardrail in a winter storm - something my 4x4 Xterra never would have allowed).

And thus, I am here, the proud new owner of a 2012 Impreza 2.0i Premium 5 door. Now I've got a car that I fully love, and the added security of awd surefootedness.

While I don't plan to go crazy with the mods on this car, I do have a few small tweaks in mind and I'd love to learn all that I can about these cars.

I like camping, hiking, mountain biking, fishing, home improvement projects, and the like. I'm excited to put my Impreza to work as a DD, camp rig, soccer practice to and fromer, home improvement project material getter, bike transporter, etc.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

2. Thanks IGOTASUBARU thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTASUBARU liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: First time Subie owner

Welcome to the family Subie friend!
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

4. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Re: First time Subie owner

Welcome Kyle!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Thanks IGOTASUBARU thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTASUBARU liked this post