Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New here but not to Subarus, Hello from central PA

1. Top Of Page | #1
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

New here but not to Subarus, Hello from central PA

Ive been around Subies for a good while now. Ive worked at the same Dealer for almost 12 years now so you can say I pretty much know my way around these cars. They are all I own and will probably ever own simply because I wont let anyone else touch my cars and I wouldnt want to work on anything but a Subie, soo much easier to deal with. Currently My wife and I own 3 of them. She drives an 07 Legacy 2.5i and I have my 00 Impreza L coupe and my 03 WRX Sedan. Her car is mostly stock other than a few things Ive added to it like spoiler, remote start etc... The L is kind of a mut when it comes to parts on it. I have full WRX suspension on it with a Jackson Rally lift kit so it sits kinda high. It has a 2.5 in it out of an RS and sits on 215/60/R16 snow tires with WRX wheels and also has the RS front end with Hella 500 Driving lights. The WRX is my street machine. Its currently running a fresh 2.0 with a new VF39 and all the supporting mods for that. It sits on STi pink struts with Tien H tech springs which I found to be a pretty nice combo. I love this car because its kinda the opposite of me, its bright loud and can be kinda obnoxious at times... I on the other hand am a quiet person and would rather go unnoticed. Here are a few pics of my cars, enjoy.

The Legacy

The L

and the WRX

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Welcome to the team. Glad you could join us.

I love the yellow WRX. How many did they make of that color? It has to be rare.
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

3. Top Of Page | #3
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Welcome!

4. Top Of Page | #4
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Nice cars and welcome!

5. Top Of Page | #5
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Thanks for the welcome. I think it was something like 1500 or so. It was only available for 2003 too which is pretty cool.

6. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by madmeridius View Post
    Thanks for the welcome. I think it was something like 1500 or so. It was only available for 2003 too which is pretty cool.
    I thought so. Very nice.
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

7. Top Of Page | #7
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Haha. Soon to be 5 over here! That yellow is rather awesome. I see that color on a WRX in Boulder sometimes...

8. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

Velkomen! I dig your rides!
    Haters gon' hate

9. Top Of Page | #9

Ladies First

User Info Menu

Well that makes for one awesome driveway, and I as well love the yellow, so clean!

10. Top Of Page | #10
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Thanks again everyone. There would be a couple more sitting here if I had the room for them...lol. Bad thing about working at a dealer is when someone trades something in I want it. I can usually get good deals on them, I only paid 600 bucks for the L eeven though I had to do some work on her it was well worth it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast