Thanks Thanks:  82
Likes Likes:  81
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 114

Thread: Ambassador coupon

  1. Top Of Page | #11
    Basic Member BigTash's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Re: Ambassador coupon

    Quote Originally Posted by ShiftHappensLTi View Post
    Yes I sure do. I need name address and email. You can pm it to me and I would be glad to get it sent


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I sent you a PM. Would I have it by Saturday?

  2. Top Of Page | #12
    ShiftHappensLTi's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Re: Ambassador coupon

    Yes, it is via email. Were you looking to get a wrx correct?

    @BigTash


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. Top Of Page | #13
    Basic Member jrmymllr's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Re: Ambassador coupon

    Hi, I'm also looking for a coupon. I just signed up to this forum but have been in the WRX subreddit for awhile. After researching the WRX off and on for at least a year, I will finally be purchasing a new base model this summer to replace my 2004 Honda 6 speed.

    I'm not necessarily waiting for the snow to fly, but will be slightly looking forward to plowing through it in an AWD this winter!

  4. Thanks IGOTASUBARU thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTASUBARU liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #14
    System Operator IGOTASUBARU's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Re: Ambassador coupon

    Quote Originally Posted by jrmymllr View Post
    Hi, I'm also looking for a coupon. I just signed up to this forum but have been in the WRX subreddit for awhile. After researching the WRX off and on for at least a year, I will finally be purchasing a new base model this summer to replace my 2004 Honda 6 speed.

    I'm not necessarily waiting for the snow to fly, but will be slightly looking forward to plowing through it in an AWD this winter!
    Let's ask @ShiftHappensLTi.
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.



  6. Top Of Page | #15
    ShiftHappensLTi's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Re: Ambassador coupon

    Unfortunately I am out again. I will ask around to see if any ambassadors I know have any left. They seem to be in high demand lol


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. Thanks IGOTASUBARU thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTASUBARU liked this post
  8. Top Of Page | #16
    System Operator IGOTASUBARU's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Re: Ambassador coupon

    Quote Originally Posted by ShiftHappensLTi View Post
    Unfortunately I am out again. I will ask around to see if any ambassadors I know have any left. They seem to be in high demand lol


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Google Ambassador coupon and you'll see why, lol.
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.



  9. Top Of Page | #17
    ShiftHappensLTi's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Re: Ambassador coupon

    Haha yea I Know it was a joke haha


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. Thanks IGOTASUBARU thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTASUBARU liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #18
    System Operator IGOTASUBARU's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Re: Ambassador coupon

    Quote Originally Posted by ShiftHappensLTi View Post
    Haha yea I Know it was a joke haha


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Did you Google it? Look!
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.



  12. Top Of Page | #19
    ShiftHappensLTi's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Re: Ambassador coupon

    Awesome!!!!!!!! #1 spot!!! Heck yea


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  13. Thanks IGOTASUBARU, subiboi thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTASUBARU, subiboi liked this post
  14. Top Of Page | #20
    Basic Member jrmymllr's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Re: Ambassador coupon

    Great thank you.

  15. Thanks IGOTASUBARU thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTASUBARU liked this post
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •