Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  1

Thread: 2014 Hybrid problem, not switching to all batteries

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

2014 Hybrid problem, not switching to all batteries

I'm a very avid Subaru owner, now driving my seventh Subaru over a course of many years. I am quite happy with my Crosstrec hybrid so far, but I just noticed that it is not switching to battery power, and killing the engine at stops and hills anymore, and mileage has dropped from 38mpg to 32mpg. I hooked up my OBD reader, and got a code of P0001, which is a pretty generic fuel system code. We have a Subaru dealer here in Knoxville, with a pretty bad track record of being honest. ( they are far from it ) And I'm thinking that the small, really good dealer where I bought my hybrid won't have an answer, other then just replacing sensors and regulators, until the problem go's away. I was hoping someone out there, with a crosstrec has run into this problem, and might have some input.: Larry

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: 2014 Hybrid problem, not switching to all batteries

How many miles are on your Hybrid Crosstrek @larrylee?
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

3. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

It has 48,000 now.

4. Thanks IGOTASUBARU thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTASUBARU liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Let us ask around and see what we find out.

*Ask about becoming a Lifetime Platinum Member Today*
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

6. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

@larrylee a few people got back to us and said you might have a bad fuel pressure regulator.