Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  1

Thread: BAGGED 2013 STI WHEEL FITMENT

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

BAGGED 2013 STI WHEEL FITMENT

This STI has some seriously AGGRESSIVE fitment!

2013 SUBARU WRX STI
    Avant Garde F111 18x11.5 -14
    Nankang As-1 225/30
    Air Lift Performance Air Suspension

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	303426-1-2013-wrx-sti-subaru-air-lift-performance-air-suspension-avant-garde-f111-chrome.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	253.0 KB 
ID:	1543

View more of this car: https://www.fitmentindustries.com/wh...air-suspension

Add your car to the largest wheel fitment gallery: https://www.fitmentindustries.com/add-wheel-offset

2. Thanks IGOTASUBARU thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTASUBARU liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: BAGGED 2013 STI WHEEL FITMENT

Air ride is the way to go!
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

4. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Re: BAGGED 2013 STI WHEEL FITMENT

That car is really looking insane!!! I mean, those wheels are kind of ... out of this world!! And taking into account that it has got an air lift air suspension, makes it only better! Honestly, I would really like to get another sti, and make it look like this one! I already have one subaru sti, however it is kind of a rally build. Dude, I was so anxious while building it. It took me something like half a year to finish the project. And I actually had some really big problems with the wheel offset. I have changed the rims and the offset was negative, which made it terrible in driving.