Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Getting an error or having problems?

1. Top Of Page | #1
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Getting an error or having problems?

If you're having any kind of issues, please keep the following in mind when you report it so we are able to help you better.

What you were doing when it happened.
    What the error said (a screenshot is even better)
    What time (and timezone) did it happen

And any other relevant details you think may be helpful. We will look into any and all problems you may come across.

2. Top Of Page | #2
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

sent the link to a friend and told him to sign up, he said registrations were disabled?

3. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Yes we are not open yet, lol. Tell him to send me a email and I will create him as a user. We are still programming site.
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

4. Top Of Page | #4
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

^What he said.

Since we are still working on getting all the bugs worked out...We are closed to the general public until we get things finished.

I don't know how you managed to sneak in! hahaha

5. Top Of Page | #5
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
    ^What he said.

Since we are still working on getting all the bugs worked out...We are closed to the general public until we get things finished.

I don't know how you managed to sneak in! hahaha
    HAHA - Good to know....I just got click happy I suppose, I'll let him know. Maybe he'd even be interested in being a mod...I'll ask him.

6. Top Of Page | #6
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Twiz View Post
    I have yet to run across any issues
    yes....but are you actually looking for issues? You tend to find little things here and there when you're actually looking for them. I've come across a few myself and I'm fixing them as I go

7. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

I see that members are allowed to add avatars but there is not an option to "select" that option. I'm not sure if this is suppose to be that way or it is a bug for non moderators.

8. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by daiges26 View Post
    I see that members are allowed to add avatars but there is not an option to "select" that option. I'm not sure if this is suppose to be that way or it is a bug for non moderators.
    That will be a option for premium members, but hasn't been added yet. It will be available soon.
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

9. Top Of Page | #9
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

When i was up loading pictures to my introduction. The box that shows you what pictures you have chosen. Well the font color is white and you can not see it until you hit the up load button.

10. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

Thanks Scott, looking into it now.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast