Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Grey Area

1. Top Of Page | #1
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

The Grey Area

Ok Check it i came to Ft Drum in March 07 i moved into a trailer off post at the time i owned just a 96 Honda Accord EX (automatic). There was still snow on the ground, hell better yet ICE. I walked outside and looked to my right there was a blue Bugeye that was 2 days from being traded after i found that out i almost made an offer on it. But it was gone and a Urban Grey 07 WRX sat in its place i was like dam thats nice. I saw it go from Stock to lowered with rims and tint and Blitz Exhaust in a month(this is where i found my SUBIE LOVE AT). Well let fast forward i deployed to IRAQ for 15Months and then after barely a year home i went to Afghanistan for another year. i came back in April of this year (2011) after cruising craigslist i came up on a Urban grey 2007 WRX very clean and the Owner had a Subaru website he promoted. well i saw it and drove 250 miles to see it i love it and bought it . It came with Cobb Swaybars and endlinks, lowered on Tein Springs i add the shocks, and it had SPT intake. everything else ive added myself like tires and Group N Trans and Motor Mounts NO Name axle-back Exhaust, Gimmick SS, and a few minor things. Well point of the story is my friend that owns CNYSUBARUS.com owned this car and took very good care of it, now i got it and not letting it go. She will get the power and respectable mods she deserves and her name is well i havnt given her one so help me out lol. Ive thrown in a few shots but mainly some of the meets and fellow car enthusiast. Hope you enjoy

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Subscribed. Awesome pics.
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

3. Top Of Page | #3
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Im currently stationed down in Ft Stewart GA with the 3RD Infantry Division i will be ralling many Subaru owners and other various cars to cause IGOTA no pun intended and i will post more pics of the former NY Crew

4. Top Of Page | #4
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

5. Top Of Page | #5
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Some are fuzzy my phone cam sucks lol.

6. Top Of Page | #6
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

http://cnysubarus.com/smf/index.php?topic=543.0

If you can see the pics here is some of the crew they are a great bunch

7. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Omegared99 View Post
    http://cnysubarus.com/smf/index.php?topic=543.0

If you can see the pics here is some of the crew they are a great bunch
    No good. Can't see.
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

8. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

You look so familiar to me. I know I have seen you before. I have seen most of those cars around also.

Glad you could make it over here. Nice photos and a great group of cars as well.

9. Top Of Page | #9
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

HAHAHAH i feel ya on the EWWWWWWWW LMFAO although i didnt care about the place just the people but dam it got cold

10. Top Of Page | #10
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Ok So i will have 1200 to mod my car what do YOU think i should do and please put this in detail lol

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast