Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: The Grey Area

1. Top Of Page | #61
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

So install of the pitch stop mount, rear subframe bushings, rear diff mounts and positive shift mount went fairly well i got started @ 9 and was leaving the autocraft shop by 1230 so wasnt bad at all. that noise in the rear its gone now cause of the rear subframe bushings. i have no more slop in the drivetrain. Way better throttle response and pedal feel altogether i spent about 180 bucks and i installed all of this at the craft shop and renting the bay ony cost 10 bucks on post SWEET.

2. Top Of Page | #62
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Omegared99 View Post
    Dude im sry ive been EPIC busy my new unit and trying to keep in army standards and **** its almost horrific. Life has just gotten seriously real in the army and ive had it rough as **** im doing well and im glad to hear from you. i still creep on your site lol and use some pics as back rounds but dam i miss Drum and the CNY Fam. The people down hear are slightly wierd and the cars are well w e will save that for later lmfao. how everyone i still see NeyNey and them AWESOME pics lol and CNY doing well .

we miss you im not apart of cny subarus anymore or any car club for that matter. and i dont talk to neyeny no more or do alot of modeling photography too many flakes out there

and i try to keep of the pictures as well im not sure who even looks at them anymore ahah

i

3. Top Of Page | #63
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

What happend bro are you and rachel still together ? PM 2 hit me up
    Last edited by Omegared99; 12-03-2012 at 05:25 AM.

4. Top Of Page | #64
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Ok so all my part have got here and for the most part im satisfied. all though the TMIC is freaking heavy as ISH im probaly gonna do a slim batt ot reloction of the battery to compensate for the add front end weight or try to trade this for an STi TMIC

5. Top Of Page | #65
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

I love how one minute you have bro's to help then all HELL breaks loose, One has to go to Atlanta on sat, the other has a very AWESOME FRIED CLUTCH LOL, and the other he just did an STi swap on the bugeye and the tuning issues have piled up ugh. so right now its just me but its all good first turbo and TMIC . then i will hit my FP up if i have time

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567