Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: The Grey Area

1. Top Of Page | #51

User Info Menu

Re: The Grey Area

Dang. Hope you get it back together.
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

2. Top Of Page | #52
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

So i replaced it with an Exedy OEM clutch just in the 500 Mile break in period. But now the rear clunk has gotten wore and i checked the Bushings and they are fairly worn so i ordered these

Lets hope this will rid me of the slop that is my drivetrain lol

3. Top Of Page | #53
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

But on a good note i did reenlist last week and the car is running fairly well just waiting the drivetrain parts to get here and start me a project. I did not do the clutch myself i had just purchased a Expedition and the at the same place the mechanic offered to doit for 400 bucks and i will have back the same day so i too a shot at it and dropped my car off at 9am by 2:30 he was done and he resurfaced my flywheel.
    Last edited by Omegared99; 11-24-2012 at 08:35 AM.

4. Top Of Page | #54
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Its driving well but i cant wait for this thing to seat and temper every once in a while i get that slight burning smell and it freaks me out a little lol. Next year im think im gonna go stage 2 possibly cause i want a clutch that can withstand more abuse if i want it too although i dont rally or Auto X or drag for that matter. byt then i will have enough money to do a VF39 and intercooler swap and use the COBB map as a base till i get a Tune

5. Top Of Page | #55
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

just going through this thread i see a few pics of my car..

is this tyrone?

6. Top Of Page | #56
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Yeah bro is the WELLS

7. Top Of Page | #57
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Ok so i went by the Subaru dealership just to see what i could possibly qualify for the guy showed me a WRX that only had a Perrin dual exhaust and yeah it was freaking clean as HELL and ran so nice no clunk or boom or bang just exhaust tone and get n go, but lets face it people credit is a ***** and mine kinda BLOWS i got a qote and this dude said 9600 just to be considered I almost wrecked looking at that texted oh well ive got enough money tied up in my WRX and i like the looks and feel i just need to get 320HP 350ish and im good. ive had trucks and cars with a little more HP and reliability and drivability goes down even on great builds. I dont need 900HP although that would make me C*( in 3.2 sec and would spank the shiznick out alot of people but whatever i just want a little more HP so stage 3 (COBB TALK) is the way im looking to go

8. Top Of Page | #58
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Omegared99 View Post
    Yeah bro is the WELLS

haha yep

havent heard from ya in a while

9. Top Of Page | #59
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Dude im sry ive been EPIC busy my new unit and trying to keep in army standards and **** its almost horrific. Life has just gotten seriously real in the army and ive had it rough as **** im doing well and im glad to hear from you. i still creep on your site lol and use some pics as back rounds but dam i miss Drum and the CNY Fam. The people down hear are slightly wierd and the cars are well w e will save that for later lmfao. how everyone i still see NeyNey and them AWESOME pics lol and CNY doing well .

10. Top Of Page | #60
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

http://i718.photobucket.com/albums/w...ket/photo1.jpg

now the bushings are showing there sloppiness lol so i just got a beatrush pitch stop, kartboy grey rear sub frame locking bushings and trans mission mount bushings and also turn in concepts rear diff bushings. Let just say the whip is going under the knife. maybe soon im gonna hit up all the bushings that NY EF'd up thats gonna be a B&*^h lol

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast