Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ready, Set, GO!

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Ready, Set, GO!

OK here is our first referral contest to start the year off with a bang.

The person who refers the most people to the site will win a IGOTASUBARU DO YOU? T-Shirt, Windshield Banner, & Stickers for their Subaru. The contest starts 12-27-2011 and will go till 1-31-2012, and will end at 12:00 PM "Eastern Time".

The rules are quite simple. Please go here to read our guidelines. Cheaters will be disqualified and ban! *RULES*

We will be keeping track and posting in this forum of how many referrals everyone has. *Winner is the person with the most referrals*.

Super Simple! Good lucK!

1. CFEJ257 - 1 point
    2. Bubba02STi - 1 point
    3. JAC Wagon - 1 point
    4. rek888v2 - 1 point
    Last edited by IGOTASUBARU; 01-04-2012 at 05:07 PM.
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Snoozie, wrxspeed56 & j.ralli should have typed my name into the referred by section.

3. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DownforceTom View Post
    Snoozie, wrxspeed56 & j.ralli should have typed my name into the referred by section.
    This just started last night.
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

4. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

I'm still winning.

5. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

I'm still winning.
    Yes you are.

6. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

I wonder who will hit the chart first?

7. Top Of Page | #7
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Tom
    If you win I get something
    Last edited by wrxspeed56; 12-28-2011 at 06:33 PM.

8. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

Nobody has any referrals yet.

9. Top Of Page | #9
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

I'm still winning.
    Quote Originally Posted by CRZTRBO View Post
    Yes you are.
    Nobody has any referrals yet.
    What am I missing here?

The rules are quite simple. Please go here to read our guidelines. Cheaters will be disqualified and ban! *RULES*

I've added a few minor things to the rules as of 9:56PM (mountain time) on December 28th 2011
    Last edited by John; 12-29-2011 at 12:57 AM.

10. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
    What am I missing here?

I've added a few minor things to the rules as of 9:56PM (mountain time) on December 28th 2011
    John he thought he got credit for his referrals. I told him the contest just started.

Love the changes to the rules. Thanks pal.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast