Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you do?

1. Top Of Page | #11
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

74d Chemincal NBC NCO. Specilize in test detection, quarantine and dispose of Chemical, Biological, Radiological and Nuclear Waste in the US Army in other words i do nothing.

2. Top Of Page | #12
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

I'm a dental assitant.

3. Top Of Page | #13
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

I work for a food bank in New Jersey. We service the smallest area, but are the second largest food bank in the state. I do everything from distributing food to answering phones to invoicing and counting inventory...and then some. I love my job, that's not something most people can say.

4. Top Of Page | #14

User Info Menu

going to school full time, personal trainer, and i sand/install hardwood floors (family business)

5. Top Of Page | #15
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JAC Wagon View Post
    I am in the Coast Guard.

I do search and rescue most of the time, driving small boats and being mid level management for about 10 people beneath me.
    JAC, for real? I thought that you were in the Navy. My dad was in the Coast Guard and proud of it. He was stationed at Lake Eerie and then transferred to Kodiak, AK and saved a bunch of lives! He was almost killed in a boat fire. He was a pretty damn good helicopter mechanic although he says he was just a glorified parts changer.

I made violins, violas, and cellos for a long time before gettin my degreee biology and chemistry. Now I am a potter/dirtbag climber. What a world.

6. Top Of Page | #16
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

I did 5 years in the navy now 6 years in the coast guard.

That's awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Top Of Page | #17
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

You probably do! I love my job because it's rewarding. Dealing with the clientele....not so much.

8. Top Of Page | #18

User Info Menu

My job let's me pay bills & buy you gifts ms. Snoozles.

9. Top Of Page | #19
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

I got a grenade launcher... of course I have to turn on the Xbox to use mine...

10. Top Of Page | #20
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

I'm a UNIX System Administrator for high volume server systems. I was working for the DOD a while back but ended up quitting because one of my co-workers was a douche. Now, I do contract work from home. \o/ I'm also going back to school for my BOS in IT System Security for shizzles and gigglez.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast