Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Welcome our newest Vendor.

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Welcome our newest Vendor.

I would like to welcome two great Vendors to the team. I know them both personally and they are very good at what they do. Please welcome them to the family. We have them listed on the home page of the site and they each have their own forum to sell from. You can also click on the banner at the top of the forum to go and check them out. I will keep this list updated with who is currently on the team. Thank you Tom & Zach for your support!

1. Ryan from > Moore Performance & Race Parts
    2. Scott from > Punisher Performance & Tuning
    2. Tom from > TLF Performance Parts
    3. Zach from > To The Limit Motorsportz
    4. AJ from > WRX PRO
    Last edited by IGOTASUBARU; 02-24-2012 at 04:51 PM.
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

2. Top Of Page | #2
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Yay! Perhaps some future group buys could fall into place! Welcome, vendors!

3. Top Of Page | #3
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by eekay View Post
    Yay! Perhaps some future group buys could fall into place! Welcome, vendors!
    I may try and work something out for a group buy once we have more members join. As of now, I don't think we would have enough people participate in a group buy.

4. Top Of Page | #4
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Makes sense. I <3 group buys!

5. Top Of Page | #5
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Do they both deal with 2nd gen leggys?

6. Top Of Page | #6
    Inactive Vendor

User Info Menu

Thanks for letting us be apart of this! We will get some specials up very soon, right now we have a sale on Perrin & Cobb Tuning Products. Will have other sales/group buys in the future.

Do they both deal with 2nd gen leggys?
    We deal with about anything, let us know what you are looking for and we will see what we can put together for you. With almost 1000 performance and OEM brands that we carry there isnt much we can't get.

7. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

Awesome... Welcome Guys...

Two great vendors for sure!

8. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

Big shout out to Ryan from Moore Performance and Race Parts for joining the team! Thanks my friend!
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

9. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

Big shout out to AJ from WRX PRO who has joined the team here at IGOTASUBARU.COM! and my friend.

10. Top Of Page | #10
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Welcome AJ! Thanks for the support!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast