Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What are you getting / what did you get for you Subie for Xmas ?

1. Top Of Page | #21
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rek888v2 View Post
    ... and the Stone Cold Steve Austin 4 disc set!!!
    I may be wrong, but I'm certainly curious if you're totally serious about this Stone Cold Steve Austin disc set. I didn't know what you were talking about until I Google'd the name and found out he was a WWF(E?) guy. Please tell me you're joking! Lol.

2. Top Of Page | #22
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

3. Top Of Page | #23
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

He knows its all fake... right??

4. Top Of Page | #24

Ladies First

User Info Menu

Ok so this is not Subaru related but my 87 year old Nanny got me this super cool mouse, she related the color to my car and loves the fact that I go to the track with my car!! She's so cute!

5. Top Of Page | #25
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Awesome!

6. Top Of Page | #26

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Twiz View Post
    I am married to self proclaimed white trash.... lmao
    Yep I guess so, lol!
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

7. Top Of Page | #27

User Info Menu

I got a new set of wrenches and sockets, as well as pliers of various types. An air freshener as well. Was hoping for the MoMo King shift knob and endurance boot. Still was a great Christmas. Within the next month I will be buying myself a set of Summer wheels and high performance tires, so I will be ordering those for myself around then too.
    Haters gon' hate

8. Top Of Page | #28

User Info Menu

Snoozie got me rain guards & a Perrin intake. I got her yellow fogs & magnaflow exhaust. Lots more gifts were exchanged,nothing else car related though.

9. Top Of Page | #29

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DownforceTom View Post
    Snoozie got me rain guards & a Perrin intake. I got her yellow fogs & magnaflow exhaust. Lots more gifts were exchanged,nothing else car related though.
    Awesome!
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

10. Top Of Page | #30
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DownforceTom View Post
    Yay! It was a very Merry Alkaline Crimbus for all. And by all, I mean me.

Just wait till your birthday next week. Heh...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast