Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  2

Thread: Win A Free Custom Subaru STI Kota Longboard! *NO PURCHASE NECESSARY*

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Talking Win A Free Custom Subaru STI Kota Longboard! *NO PURCHASE NECESSARY*

Special thanks goes out to @HeubergerSubaru for this awesome $350.00 custom Subaru STI kota longboard giveaway!

*This giveaway will run across all our media outlets* (Forum members can post up below)

Rules:
    • 1. You must follow Heuberger Subaru on Facebook or Instagram. (We will be checking and verifying) Links posted below!
    • 2. Tell us why you love your Subaru - 50 words or less
    • 3. Best answer wins
    • 4. Contest ends November 6th at 3:00 p.m. Eastern Time / 1:00 p.m. Mountain Time
    • 5. Have fun and share this with your friends
    • 6. Good luck

Heuberger Social Media Accounts To Follow:

1. Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/heubergerforums

2. Instagram: https://instagram.com/heubergersubaru/

Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

2. Thanks HeubergerSubaru thanked for this post
    Likes HeubergerSubaru liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Subaru to me is about a family and lifestyle.

"Oh well shift happens"

4. Thanks IGOTASUBARU thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTASUBARU liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ShiftHappensLTi View Post
    Subaru to me is about a family and lifestyle.

"Oh well shift happens"
    You know it friend! 👍

Ask us how to become a Lifetime Platinum Member today!
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

6. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Before we hit our social media accounts we wanted to post the winner here.

Congrats to Jodan Girard-diCarlo. Nice STi friend.

Thanks again to @HeubergerSubaru for this awesome giveaway!!!!

Here was his winning comment: "Jodan Girard-diCarlo Grew up in Vermont where subarus are the "unofficial" state vehicle! Subarus have been a part of my life since before I could drive! And long before the whole USDM WRX and turbo ejs really took off here. First car I drove was my parents 92 legacy they bought new that was passed down through siblings to me that finally quit after 250k miles. I was always impressed how you could battle New England winters and changing season with all season tires and never worry about anything. I currently am on my 4th Subaru and have 12 total between family members. They are a part of my life and will continue to be. I'm a frequent skateboarder and between the SRT/DC partnering years back that tied together things I loved, it made me even more of a brand loyalty follower. This would make such an awesome part of my collection of Subaru swag that I proudly display in my home!!! Please hook me up!!! I want this so bad!"