Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ran over a cat =/

1. Top Of Page | #1
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Unhappy Ran over a cat =/

So here is the story:
    My buddy and I went to go eat and on the way back home it got dark. We were going down a usually busy street across from a school. So there was this car parked on the opposite side of the road and it had its lights on and I guess the cat was under that or something because I didn't see it on the street or anything. By the time we got closer to the car it shut its lights off and my eye were adjusting to the dark again. (you know if something bright is in your eyes and it turns off it takes like 2 seconds to adjust back to normal?) So as soon as the lights of the other turn off a cat just speeds right in from of me, I brake and try to avoid hitting it but my "swerve" ended up going directly into the cat. I felt the bump of running over it. So I immediately pull over to see what just happened. I look on the street, no cat to be seen. Under my car, still no cat. There is 0 blood. So I take a look at my bumper and there is a crack in it with some cat fur stuck in between the crack. The damage is barley visible but the whole bottom of the bumper is cracked into two pieces =(. Good thing nothing happened to the cat because I wouldn't know what to do. Well, there is my story.

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Wow, dumb cat. He got 8 more lives.
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

3. Top Of Page | #3
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

LOL^ I saw that coming

4. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

I have never hit an animal in my car. The feelings gotta suck.

5. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

So you got hit by a dog, not the other way around.

6. Top Of Page | #6

Ladies First

User Info Menu

I hit a skunk once(terrible), I for sure saw it behind me...so the cat is pretty lucky...but your car not so much

7. Top Of Page | #7
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rek888v2 View Post
    I killed a cat.... Im such a softy for animals, I made sure it didnt suffer and even burried it. I hate people, but love animals.
    +1
    Exactly how I feel! I'll beat a person senseless but NEVER hit an animal. Lol.

8. Top Of Page | #8
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Well, this gives me an excuse to fix it and buy a lip lol

9. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

Sorry to hear about the smash man. It sucks doubly
    Haters gon' hate

10. Top Of Page | #10
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

I snagged a robin through my scoop with my 08 wrx a couple years back.. I was so excited to put the "bird catcher" to use but I felt horrible peeling him off my intercooler. But I have the pics to prove it!!!!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	18036_1198663166099_1214115505_30597485_5197962_n.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	71.4 KB 
ID:	191

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	18036_1198663206100_1214115505_30597486_2360210_n.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	58.6 KB 
ID:	192

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast