Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ran over a cat =/

1. Top Of Page | #11
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

At least the bird died listening to an awesome turbo sound, I suppose...

2. Top Of Page | #12
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

I would want to touch that bird lol. A cool way for a bird to die I suppose

3. Top Of Page | #13
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by eekay View Post
    At least the bird died listening to an awesome turbo sound, I suppose...
    I would have to agree! I was listening to the faint chirping of the little guy under the hood as I drove home.. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Il Capitano View Post
    I would want to touch that bird lol. A cool way for a bird to die I suppose
    Right! At least that bird is getting a little fame since I've been whoring those photo's around on the forums. I mean come on, thats the least I can do right!? Especially since I've been the one bathing in the glory for that catch.. hahahahahaha I only wish I had a dash cam or a go pro rigged somewhere so I could have witnessed his trajectory going into the scoop!

4. Top Of Page | #14
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Speaking of these dash cams and go pro's... I've be giving some SERIOUS though to putting in a camera setup that gives the 4 best views (Front, rear, gauge cluster and driver.) Anyone know what these setups are officially called? I see videos sometimes of them and it looks like all 4 camera record at the same time in sequence. So, you get a view of every camera capture split 4 ways. It's awesome! You get to see the upcoming event and, of course, the driver's reaction when it finally happens. I don't only want to use this for the track, but also for the instances when I'm being harassed by the cops (it actually happens quite a bit, unfortunately...) Anyone have recommendations? I'll start a new thread if these becomes seriously off topic... Sorry to thread jack (if I do!)

5. Top Of Page | #15
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

I've seen videos and heard horror stories about poeple recording police. My understanding is that its even been made illegal in some places

6. Top Of Page | #16
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Yeah. Doesn't bother me. I'll only be using it for court. If they don't want solid evidence then they can declare a mistrial. Lol.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12