Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Replying leaves messages unread..?

1. Top Of Page | #11

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
    Actually, I just noticed this...

It shows my posts as unread immediatly after I post them???
    I will look into this. Could be a issue that I could fix or forum needs another update.
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

2. Top Of Page | #12
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Its doing it on all forums for me.

3. Top Of Page | #13

User Info Menu

KK I will ask tech support.
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

4. Top Of Page | #14
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

What do you mean? Every forum you are on or do you mean all the forums on IGOTASUBARU?

5. Top Of Page | #15
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Wrxatlanta, ******, legacygt, rs25, etc

6. Top Of Page | #16

User Info Menu

Wrxatlanta, ******, legacygt, rs25, etc
    They all have the old versions of VB. Has to be a setting. John you need to research this.

7. Top Of Page | #17
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Planned on it tonight when the kids aren't in bed so I can concentrate

8. Top Of Page | #18

User Info Menu

Seems like its either a settings issues or just a bug that everyone has.

9. Top Of Page | #19
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Hrm... LegacyGT hasn't ever done it to me before. In fact, out of all the forums I'm on, this is the only one that does it. *shrug*

10. Top Of Page | #20

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by eekay View Post
    Hrm... LegacyGT hasn't ever done it to me before. In fact, out of all the forums I'm on, this is the only one that does it. *shrug*
    I just checked and they are running a program that is really really old. So could be that.

John write me up an exact way this happens and I will send over a support ticket.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast